Ottawa Senators new marketing campaign

Emerica

May 29, 2010
From the organization that just keeps on giving, I present to you: the new marketing campaign for the 2018-19 Ottawa Senators.

#RaiseYourHopes #RaiseTheFlag #RaiseYourVoice

If anything, the only flag that'll be waiving in Ottawa is the white flag. Who green lights these things?

Last edited:

JetsUK

Oct 1, 2015
After rubbing my eyes from my first encounter with that poster I'm willing to raise a few ducats to crowdfund a new Sens graphic designer and ad team. Looks like EM handed a CD-ROM of Corel 96 to a group of 4th-graders and promised Mr Freezies to whoever finished first.

I noticed they left "raise your pitchforks" on the cutting-room floor.

Pocket Hercules

Business in the front, party in the back.
Jun 19, 2008
York Region
From the organization that just keeps on giving, I present to you: the new marketing campaign for the 2018-19 Ottawa Senators.

#RaiseYourHopes #RaiseTheFlag #RaiseYourVoice

If anything, the only flag that'll be waiving in Ottawa is the white flag. Who green lights these things?

I'm more interested in what's going to happen to that OPS sergeant.

Hockeyfan2390

Nov 19, 2010
Kansas City, MO
053ea7a8-e155-40e6-bc4a-1921faaa3dc3_TVASPORTS_WEB.jpg

MVP of West Hollywd

Oct 28, 2008
The subtle way this implies last season was a trainwreck is hilarious. It's a new season, a new experience. Please don't think of the last one.

Leafs87

Mr. Steal Your Job
Aug 10, 2010
Toronto
In all fairness for a budget advertising I’ve seen worst. Probably some college kids coop internship project on display

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007

Melnyk walks into the dressing room to address team

Melnyk "We've just traded Karlsson, I need someone to interview me and allow me to speak about the positive future of our franchise. Who is coming with me!"

Borowiecki puts his hand up*

Melnyk " Come on.. whose coming with me... Stone?"

Stone continues to tape stick ignoring Melnyk*

Borowiecki waves his hand*

Melnyk "Who wants to talk about the incredible future of this franchise! Smith?"

Smith shakes head no*
Borowiecki frantically waves hand*

Melnyk : "Ok... Borowiecki... lets go do this interview."

Melnyk: whispering in Dorions ear... "waive that son of **** Smith and say it's because he sucked!"

Wallet Inspector

Jan 19, 2013
Okay I'll be completely straight: Don't see what's embarrassing about that.

Don't get me wrong; The team will suck, but of course a marketing campaign is gonna at least try to raise expectations.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
I have more hope for the missing high risk elderly man than I do for the Senators.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad