Ottawa Senators Fan Trade Block

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
Ottawa Senators Fan Trade Block
I was just reading through the trade greening thread and thought all the people calling for different players to be shipped out was kinda funny. Decided to make this tier system to gauge what players people hate lol Also thought it'd be funny to see how this changes game to game. You can trade posters too but i dont want any hab fans coming back the other way;)

Tier 4 - Maybe trade. Guy has value might turn it around
Tier 3 - Needs a change of scenery. Trade for value
Tier 2 - Trade for lesser pieces the team need. This player is not needed.
Tier 1 - No future with the club. Trade for scrap.

Last edited:

booger

Oct 5, 2009
Oakville
Based on our fan base, after every loss, it'll be tier 1. After every win, don't trade anyone, they're all MVP's.

Fandlauer

Apr 23, 2013
Ottawa unless it becomes a disaster
I like this system. We need to make them colour coded though.

Tier 4 - Maybe trade. Guy has value might turn it around
-Greening, Michalek, Hoffman

Tier 3 - Needs a change of scenery. Trade for value

Tier 2 - Trade for lesser pieces the team need. This player is not needed.
-DaCosta (could put in Tier 1)

Tier 1 - No future with the club. Trade for scrap.
-JOB (probably couldn't get a water bottle for this guy)

Berserker*

Based on our fan base, after every loss, it'll be tier 1. After every win, don't trade anyone, they're all MVP's.

Well there has been some recent research in neuroscience that suggests when a man is watching his favorite sports team and they win he receives a massive surge in testosterone and in the event that his team loses he has a substantial decrease in testosterone.

Therefore the "bipolar" like responses that we see on this board are easily explained under massive hormonal fluctuations.

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
I came into this thread expecting to have been traded to another board.

edit: Clearly wasn't the only one who thought this.

Tampacuseforever

Nov 3, 2012
Well there has been some recent research in neuroscience that suggests when a man is watching his favorite sports team and they win he receives a massive surge in testosterone and in the event that his team loses he has a substantial decrease in testosterone.

Therefore the "bipolar" like responses that we see on this board are easily explained under massive hormonal fluctuations.

I think you may be on to something :laugh:

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada

Pretty apparent, and shows a lack of self control IMO...

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
When i am angry: Trade everyone

When i am happy: Trade no one

Last edited:

internetdotcom

11 + 15 + 19 = 666
Jun 23, 2009
Capital O
Count me among those who thought it was a 'trade the poster' thread from the title, and expected 34234234231 'trade MAK to Siberia for a conditional snowflake' posts. ;)

Tampacuseforever

Nov 3, 2012
I trade Aragorn to Florida for Fleischmann

PS Don't tell him we traded Condra, Conacher, and Pageau with him !!

Iconoclast

Lifestyle on camera
May 2, 2013
Toronto
I propose we trade aragorn, Omni, kassian and a $60 gift card to Forever 21 to Montreal in exchange for everyone on the team who is legally a "little person" and a month's supply of montreal poutine and bagels with smoked salmon.

Bergevin and I are getting close but his main concern is that he wouldn't have enough players left to ice a full NHL roster.

Tampacuseforever

Nov 3, 2012
I propose we trade aragorn, Omni, kassian and a $60 gift card to Forever 21 to Montreal in exchange for everyone on the team who is legally a "little person" and a month's supply of montreal poutine and bagels with smoked salmon.

Bergevin and I are getting close but his main concern is that he wouldn't have enough players left to ice a full NHL roster.

That gift card is a deal breaker for me let's throw in one of the mods (you pick).

Iconoclast

Lifestyle on camera
May 2, 2013
Toronto
That gift card is a deal breaker for me let's throw in one of the mods (you pick).

I'll throw in AP but Montreal will have to send a girl back as well so as to not offset the gender ratio on HF Sens.

They can keep the poutine if she's at least an 8 and bilingual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->