Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
669F6-sucker.jpg

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
I guess we just did not have the insight or foresight to see why this PR guy was hired. Now we know.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
man i wish all the stuff wrong with the sens wasnt so malicious. like i could definitely live with having a joke of a franchise but be able to laugh at them..

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
As long as Melnyk doesn’t do the PR anymore it’s good news, he needs to be a silent owner (unless he sells of course). And if that guy can lay out a good financial plan, maybe that could change things

Melgene Eunyk

Mar 29, 2015
This guy is a clown. A lot of the bizarre and untimely press releases have occurred after this guy took over. He's supposed to be well-versed in PR, but this team is PR nightmare after nightmare. Maybe his tactics would work in a cut-throat business environment, but he clearly doesn't understand this market. Dorion is reading this guy's scripts.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
This guy is a clown. A lot of the bizarre and untimely press releases have occurred after this guy took over. He's supposed to be well-versed in PR, but this team is PR nightmare after nightmare. Maybe his tactics would work in a cut-throat business environment, but he clearly doesn't understand this market. Dorion is reading this guy's scripts.

This guy was Stephane Dion's PR guy. He has been absolutle garbage at his job for a while.

He just knows how make his boss happy: Melnyk loves Fox so Rutkowsky has the Sens communicate as if they were on Fox.

Reactions: Upgrayedd

Melgene Eunyk

Mar 29, 2015
This guy was Stephane Dion's PR guy. He has been absolutle garbage at his job for a while.

He just knows how make his boss happy: Melnyk loves Fox so Rutkowsky has the Sens communicate as if they were on Fox.
Exactly. This is why i'm confused at some peoples intense frustration regarding Dorion. I understand that he's guilty by association, but the guy is essentially being held at gunpoint. Melnyk and Ruszkowski are running the clown show - Dorion is just a sacrifice.

GrantLemons

Church of FYOUS
Feb 3, 2013
Ottawa, ON
Didn't Eugene have some sort of ties to this guy prior to the hire? It's so insane how atrociously bad Eugene's hires have been from a purely business standpoint.

Like it's really no wonder this team is a f***ing joke.

GrantLemons

Church of FYOUS
Feb 3, 2013
Ottawa, ON
Exactly. This is why i'm confused at some peoples intense frustration regarding Dorion. I understand that he's guilty by association, but the guy is essentially being held at gunpoint. Melnyk and Ruszkowski are running the clown show - Dorion is just a sacrifice.

Anyone with an ounce of self worth wouldn't allow themselves to be clowned like this. See: Tom Anselmi dipping the f*** out when things got weird.

Pierre should have said "Thanks, but I'm going to look at other opportunities" as soon as it became toxic. Instead he's just so clueless he's now dug himself into a hole so deep he may have trouble finding another gig somewhere.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Anyone with an ounce of self worth wouldn't allow themselves to be clowned like this. See: Tom Anselmi dipping the **** out when things got weird.

Pierre should have said "Thanks, but I'm going to look at other opportunities" as soon as it became toxic. Instead he's just so clueless he's now dug himself into a hole so deep he may have trouble finding another gig somewhere.

He could have been Sean Spicer but now he is Huckabee Sanders. :laugh:

umma gumma

Apr 8, 2005
Didn't Eugene have some sort of ties to this guy prior to the hire? It's so insane how atrociously bad Eugene's hires have been from a purely business standpoint.

Like it's really no wonder this team is a ****ing joke.
But he gives promotionz!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad