Sportsnet: Ottawa Senator with COVID19 (Possibly multiple players)

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
Why the secrecy around the player's name? This is a global epidemic. If they have a positive test they should release the name at the same.

They likely will like the NBA did after mentionning that "Players on team X has been tested positive"

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
So apparently Senators used the same dressing room as Brooklyn Nets the following day. Must be it. Crazy how contagious it is.

Very Stable Genius

#WeLostOurKarlssons
Jan 3, 2005
Chicago
Of course it was one of our players.

xBmbOcq.gif

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
They used the same locker room as the Nets the day after. A bunch of Nets players tested positive.

I guarantee you they got it in the LA locker room during the last game of the season. The average incubation time is 5.2 days. That game was 6 days ago.

I don't think this is a Hogberg Sweden thing.

Yak

Jun 30, 2009
Los Angeles
www.androidheadlines.com
FYI: Staples Center has separate dressing rooms for Hockey and basketball teams for home and away teams. Not saying they did not get it their , they could have gotten it anywhere in SoCal as the outbreak here is rather bad and the Sens played in Anaheim night before as well.

Will be a lot of players getting tested in the next 48 hours.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
This would probably mean some Rangers players will be positive as well considering where we last played and the mixing with the NBA players.

If we're guessing who is the first Senator to get diagnosed, I'll say it was Bobby Ryan because who else could it be?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->