OT: Ottawa REDBLACKS 2018-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
Terrible play calling. "Only go for the endzone"

Now I have to deal with arrogant sports fans who will talk it up like they themselves made some major achievement even though I haven't heard them say anything about football since the last time the Stamps won the Grey Cup.

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
It's not a loaf of bread Ellingson

@harris (QB)
The guys in red and black are not your mates throw to the guys in white

EDIT: This just in:

Harris answered back...at least those guys are catching what I throw

Last edited:
Reactions: DrEasy and Al14

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Congratulations Calgary. Well done.

RedBlacks couldn't figure out how to beat you this season, even with all your injuries.

Again, well done. :thumbu:

Harris :thumbd:. Campbell. :thumbd:. O-coorddinator :thumbd:.
Punt coverage :thumbd:.

Thank You Burris and Williams for 2016. :thumbu:

Last edited:

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
No need to question anything with Calgary, there're Champs, and, our RedBlacks are chumps.

Dropped balls and poor play calling was the difference. Convert 3rd and 2 and it is a different game. Score a TD on the next drive even if it eats up 5 minutes of the clock and all you need is one touchdown. Definitely was a winnable game that they let get away.

Reactions: Al14

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
Without reading any of this thread, I’m guessing Harris is getting the sole blame?

I’ll admit he wasn’t good, but he had to take those late shots.

Reactions: aragorn

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Bo's bandanna is absolutely ridiculous
Harris could have worn a bra on his head if he could have played well enough to bring the Grey Cup home to Ottawa.

Who cares about head gear when you win a Championship!

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
Well I'm done and that's the season hope next year they hire someone to sharpen their skates before playing any western games.

Hate to point to just one guy but off the field we know who designed that piss poor offense. On the field you could say its mainly on the offense, a few key plays and a couple on special teams. 3 or 4 guys stood out negatively and it's easy to see who they are.

Reactions: Al14

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
Looking at the thread...guess I was right. As I said again, Harris wasn’t great, but what about Powell’s fumble? Spencer’s fumble? Ellingson’s dropped pass right away and Sinoppoli’s on the 3rd and 2? Pinning on this on the QB isn’t right...but it’s the Ottawa thing to do.

JimmySpaetzle

May 16, 2014
Chris Matthews must’ve died laughing when Redblacks threw it on 3rd and 2 instead of running it. Remind you of a certain Super Bowl?

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
Well they beat us fair and square, so I'm not too disappointed. As for the conditions, they're the same for both teams, so again, no complaints from me.

I would have expected more plays with Powell because of the conditions (catching and holding to the ball seemed to be an issue), but then again he fumbled too.

That touch down return with seconds left in the first half was the back breaker.

Still, a very successful season given all the room there still seems for improvement!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->