Video Ottawa @ Philly, 20 Jan 2011

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW

reminds me of the old days. How long since the havlat-recchi incident?

holycrap.png

Last edited:

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW
disagree on hartnell-ruu (wash, maybe even ruu winning for the takedown).

carkner-o'donnell should probably be a no-decision, as the fight didnt really happen.

Clown Baby*

carkner-o'donnell should probably be a no-decision, as the fight didnt really happen.
You don't get points for takedowns. It's a ***** move to get yourself out of a fight, and a great way to end someone's career. If anything, takedowns should be discouraged.

Carlton Orr*

Hartnell??? Are you kidding me? That is either a draw or Ruutu.

HoverCarle*

Ruutu only landed like 3 punches.

I'll give it a wash since Hartnell had a visor on, but no win for Ruutu

KC91

Jan 3, 2009
Neil landed some nice shots on Shelley early in that fight, the size disadvantage came into play as it went on though, props to Neil for stepping up and fighting him none the less.

SomE*

Neil landed some nice shots on Shelley early in that fight, the size disadvantage came into play as it went on though, props to Neil for stepping up and fighting him none the less.

Props to Neil for actually fighting a heavyweight FOR ONCE. ****ing ***** that Neil is.

Those Ottawa announcers are a couple of babies. Potvin is one of the worst in the business.

senatoilers*

Props to Neil for actually fighting a heavyweight FOR ONCE. ****ing ***** that Neil is.

Those Ottawa announcers are a couple of babies. Potvin is one of the worst in the business.

Neil has fought Engelland, Chara, Orr, and Shelley this year. He fought Godard, Rupp, and Lucic last season.

Last edited by a moderator:

God Flower

Somebody hold me
Dec 19, 2008
Ottawa

If you're going to rip on anyone, it should be at Shelley for turning down Carkner, a man his own size, only to scrap with a middleweight like Neil a few minutes later.

straka91*

Now that is how a blow out game should end!!!! Props for Carter and Giroux dropping them. Gained my respect even though Carter should have dropped the lid. Shelly finally won a fight. Odonnell needs to stop fighting.

Helluva game.

captainpaxil

Dec 2, 2008
Bettman is not going to like this.

i remember the year of the lockout they were replaying some flyers games and the ottowa philly brawl game was replayed twice and actually got higher rated as a replay. bettmans Pejorative Slured if he cracks down, this is the stuff true rivalrys are made of and nothing draws ratings like rivals

God Flower

Somebody hold me
Dec 19, 2008
Ottawa
Ok, you're a homer.

Please. Winchester won that fight hands down, despite his foe being the mighty Visor Boy. And Hartnell did land a decent shot at the beginning, but most of his punches hit Ruutu's helmet. Ruutu landed a couple of shots late and had the takedown as well. What's that, Hartnell was wearing a visor as well? For shame. As a guy who drops the mitts from time to time, he should be shedding his bucket whenever he fights.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->