Ottawa out of top 5, who will they pick?

tiger_80

Apr 11, 2007
IMO, Couturier does not fall past New Jersey. Most likely he gets scooped by FLA at No.3. it will be something like this:

1. Edmonton--RNH
2. Colorado- Larsson
3. Florida--Couturier
4. NJ--Landeskog
5. NYI--Hamilton
6. Ottawa--Huberdeau/Strome

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Give me one link or quote where they've expressed their love for him. That's complete BS. I have never heard one member of the team talk about Strome.

I don't even know why I'm asking this due to your ridiculous bias for Strome.

Then you're ignorant? I don't know what else to say -- other people have heard it if you don't want to take my word for it because of my "bias for Strome." It doesn't really matter to me whether or not you believe it. They were interviews done a while ago, and Senschirp posted about how management/ottawa scouts felt about Strome aswell.

Are you going to cry about it?

SilverSeven

Apr 16, 2007
Ottawa, Ontario
If you don't mind but to where exactly cost them a top 5 or 3 pick

The team with Spezza was around .500, not even close to a lottery team. If he wasnt cheapshotted by Letang (a hit that for some unbelievable reason wasnt cause for a suspension) Ottawa would have been fighting for 8th, not the 1st overall pick.

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
The team with Spezza was around .500, not even close to a lottery team. If he wasnt cheapshotted by Letang (a hit that for some unbelievable reason wasnt cause for a suspension) Ottawa would have been fighting for 8th, not the 1st overall pick.

Yet you fault Colorado?

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
Unless we go off the board, Murray will probably take the remaining top 5 forward. I'm hoping Hamilton/Murphy are taken before, so we'll have options and the draft table is the one place that I actually trust Murray at.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->