Post-Game Talk: Ottawa Capitals @ Washington Senators, 7:07pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil Dancer

Jan 21, 2006
That was fun. I only go to 1-2 games a year so I really appreciate seeing wins.

And what a difference an intermission makes. That first was hard to watch, what did Todd say between periods?

Sammy was good, but from my spot it didn't look like he faced a lot of high quality chances.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland

And what a difference an intermission makes. That first was hard to watch, what did Todd say between periods?

Sammy was good, but from my spot it didn't look like he faced a lot of high quality chances.

High danger shots were 11 to 8 in favor of the Sens. :dunno:

Reactions: ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
With two goals tonight Ovi moves into tie with Jack Eichel for 3rd in the NHL in goals with 26 goals in 44GP. He is 5 goals behind Pasta who is leading the league and 2 behind Auston Matthews. With tonight's game, Ovi raised his pace for the season from 46 goals to 48 goals.

Pasta is 23, Matthews is 22, Eichel is 23, Ovechkin is 34. Legend.

(Also some of the rankings may be off since ESPN or NHL's stats aren't updated through tonight's games but you get the point.)

GoCaps2004

Jun 26, 2014

Yup, this was my first caps game since game 6 against tampa in 2018, it was a fun one. the first was pretty unbearable, but something clearly switched to start the second. Sammy looked great, Jensen not so much. Everyone else had a good game.
Also I was sitting on the goal-line in the upper deck. That Ovi shot didn't cross the line, and the replays seem to have confirmed it. Don't understand the debate on it.

Sep 19, 2008
On another note Tampa has gotten hot since we beat them last. Have 7 on Vancouver
Was watching the VT game after coming home from the Caps game and apparently TB have won 8 straight or something

It was only a matter of time. Glad we don't play them anymore this year in reg season

Reactions: ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
Country Roads >>>>> ‘Bustin Loose’

:laugh::laugh:

Where in West Virginia are you from?

irregardless of your preference: DC is Go Go and Go Go is DC. If you’ve been to any games over the years, you’ve heard Go Go being played outside the arena.

The fact that Oshie chose that as his goal song is just bizarre. Especially since the Blues rallied around it last year which was also strange.

Reactions: Calicaps

zappa4ever

Music is the Best!
Feb 10, 2010
MD/VA/WV intersection
Caps needed a game like this (the last 40min. at least), been so long since a blowout
Pad some stats, get OV back on the horse, enough rest for PHI tmrw
No denying OV was getting that 1st goal right after that borderline no-goal call, awesomez

Imagine the shiitestorm of posts ragging Holtby if he was in net for that early 1st pd softy by Anisimov

Bon 'Radko' Scott answering the question of 'Do Bagpipes belong in Rock n Roll?'

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Caps needed a game like this (the last 40min. at least), been so long since a blowout
Pad some stats, get OV back on the horse, enough rest for PHI tmrw
No denying OV was getting that 1st goal right after that borderline no-goal call, awesomez

Imagine the shiitestorm of posts ragging Holtby if he was in net for that early 1st pd softy by Anisimov

Bon 'Radko' Scott answering the question of 'Do Bagpipes belong in Rock n Roll?'

Hah, great catch on this. Radko Gudas is now my all time favorite Cap for having that as his goal song.

Great game, great band, great song.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->