Ott vs Murray

LiveeviL

No unique points
Jan 5, 2009
Sweden
hahahahahaha at Ott trying to take Murray down right away... what a chicken ****...

Who can blame Ott, he probably realised that it is like 48 pound difference between them as soon as he grabbed Murray - Ott looked kind of small in the clip. Nice open ice hit on Eriksson by Murray just before too.

Patty Ice

Straight to the Banc
Feb 27, 2002
Not California
Does this even count as a fight?

This akin to a big brother holding the forehead of his lil brother who is swing wildly with no contact.

Vinegar Strokes

Dirty Ducks
Oct 26, 2006
San DIego
I love Douglas Murray and I'm a Ducks fan.

Even when he was tossing Teemu Selanne around in the '09 playoffs, all I could think was how awesome Murray would looking a Ducks uni.

Robert604strom

May 31, 2010
Victoria
Ott thought he could land the early punch like we have seen other pests do this year(kaleta,Avery,or for p.k haters p.k.) But Murray man-handled him.

straka91*

Always nice to see Ott try to take on some one bigger. Good for some laughs.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
Always nice to see Ott try to take on some one bigger. Good for some laughs.

would of been better for laughs if he actually lined up fairly with murray to start the fight.

just think tootoo vs staubitz 2 years ago, just 100 times worse.

TrappedInFullerton

Murray SMASH
Apr 19, 2006
The funny thing is, Murray would've taken his helmet off on his own if Ott hadn't jumped the gun like he did. Murray always takes off his helmet before a fight, even before he had the visor.

Snauen*

You might be thinking of this one.
If I remember correctly, Eager when playing in Chicago, did that too (like Burish), jump Murray while he was trying to get his helmet of. If I was Murray I would be tired of theese ******** and quit trying to remove the helmet, it is not worth it, to many opponents not respecting 'the code' and going for the cheapshot, why should he be such a sport then? He does not get the respect he deserve for trying to remove the lid.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad