Pearson-Horvat-Miller
Baertschi-Gaudette-MacEwan
Goldobin-Sutter-Virtanen
Schaller-Beagle-Motte

Hughes-Tanev
Benn-Stecher
Briesbois-Caulfield

Markstrom

The Canucks Twittersphere seemed pretty set on vengeance for the Tierney hit on Boeser. Even with both not playing there's a potential for some pre-season fireworks.

Slack

everything's fine?
Apr 27, 2012
Still trying Connor Brown on the White-Tkachuk line I see...

Clayonator

Aug 11, 2018
Vancouver
Canucks lines from morning skate:

Pearson-Horvat-Miller
Baertschi-Gaudette-MacEwan
Goldobin-Sutter-Virtanen
Schaller-Beagle-Motte

Hughes-Tanev
Benn-Stecher
Briesbois-Caulfield

Markstrom

The Canucks Twittersphere seemed pretty set on vengeance for the Tierney hit on Boeser. Even with both not playing there's a potential for some pre-season fireworks.

And Horvat is also best friends with Tierney. Drama!

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
CBrown 1st line right winger
zhcrL1.jpg

TEnnis 2nd line left winger
zhcrL1.jpg

Head Coach DJ Smith
zhcrL1.jpg

:squint:

Would have like to see them keep Balcers Anisimov Batherson together.
L Brown gets saddled with Boedker his first game back. If they really wanted to give him a boost they could play him with that 1st line right winger for a bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cosmix

DaveMatthew

Bring in Peter
Apr 13, 2005
Ott
DJ Smith trying to make Connor Brown on the top line a thing already has me questioning him. That line would be much better off with someone who could carry the puck into the zone and get it deep, like Duclair, so Tkachuk and White can go to work down low.

Nobody on our roster will do it as well as Stone did, but Brown is a guy who shouldn't have the puck on his stick in the neutral zone.

But I guess Dorion has to give every coach his favorites to overplay.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
DJ Smith trying to make Connor Brown on the top line a thing already has me questioning him. That line would be much better off with someone who could carry the puck into the zone and get it deep, like Duclair, so Tkachuk and White can go to work down low.

Nobody on our roster will do it as well as Stone did, but Brown is a guy who shouldn't have the puck on his stick in the neutral zone.

But I guess Dorion has to give every coach his favorites to overplay.

Seems a bit early to act as if this is the same as Boucher: it's pre season, the roster needs veterans, the youth needs to develop and the tank is to be embraced anyway.

I see nothing wrong with trying out C. Brown on the top line at this juncture or even a few games into the season.

Last edited:
Reactions: Clayonator

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Who is Boedker? :skeptic:

Not who, "what".

Boedker was a Norwegian avant-garde art collective that attained a small amount of fame in the early 1980's when their Oslo exhibit "Beltless Belts" was mentioned in Esquire magazine.

I'm pretty sure they crumbled under the weight of expectations - their follow-up exhibit was called "Pantsless Pants", but was shut down for obvious reasons.

Sens

Jan 7, 2016
You guys making fun of Boedker... still miles better then what Brown has been getting... happy to see Balcers on the other side

If Boedker can skate... A preseason game... that lines going to look good... Brown having a multi point game would be big

Reactions: tardigrade81

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
You guys making fun of Boedker... still miles better then what Brown has been getting... happy to see Balcers on the other side

If Boedker can skate... A preseason game... that lines going to look good... Brown having a multi point game would be big
I’ll second this.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
I’d like to see Logan Brown play with Tkachuk and Batherson. Let’s give these kids a shot together.

My opening day starting 6

Tkachuk - L. Brown -Batherson
Ennis - Anisimov - C. White
Balcers - Tierney - C. Brown
Duclair - Pageau - Sabourin

Reactions: Cosmix

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
I’d like to see Logan Brown play with Tkachuk and Batherson. Let’s give these kids a shot together.

They aren't going to hand the #1 C spot to a guy who hasn't even solidified a case to make the roster, let alone done enough to move the guy who will have the #1 spot to the wing

Reactions: DrEasy and swiftwin

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013

Be nice to try. I doubt it because they will want someone that has a track record of being defensively responsible with any combination of two of those players

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->