NYC
To Ott:
Dobson
Bellows
2020 round 3 pick

To Isles:
Duchene signed and traded
Unsigned Dzingle

Key note: Duchene and Dzingle have been having some damn good chemistry together this year. This would be huge for NY in the playoffs.

Who says no? How could I make the offer better? Apologies on if the value is slightly off... Only have a rough idea of the Isles prospect value

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
No, we can try to sign Duchene after a trade or as a ufa. Isles arent trading Dobson.

Fair enough, I typically dont like the "can try to sign him in UFA" response especially with a player such as Duchene but I believe Isles possibly could. I find in this case there are a lot of teams who would give him serious offers in UFA. No guarantee whatsoever Isles get him there.

Cheers for the response!

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
So seems like there is a very negative reaction to trading Dobson. If not him who is your highest prospect you would fit in his place?

Phil120362

Dec 29, 2018
To Ott:
Dobson
Bellows
2020 round 3 pick

To Isles:
Duchene signed and traded
Unsigned Dzingle

Key note: Duchene and Dzingle have been having some damn good chemistry together this year. This would be huge for NY in the playoffs.

Who says no? How could I make the offer better? Apologies on if the value is slightly off... Only have a rough idea of the Isles prospect value
Take out Dobson,take Hosang

Reactions: IODCPiper

Thrasymachus

Jul 1, 2018
So seems like there is a very negative reaction to trading Dobson. If not him who is your highest prospect you would fit in his place?
Bode Wilde is a great prospect as well, for a signed Dutch I would consider him + a 1st.

I may get eaten alive by my fellow isles fans for saying that, lol. It seems like most of us are reluctant to give up much and would prefer targeting a low key player opposed to a big fish

WangMustGo

Mar 31, 2008
Long Island
Fair enough, I typically dont like the "can try to sign him in UFA" response especially with a player such as Duchene but I believe Isles possibly could. I find in this case there are a lot of teams who would give him serious offers in UFA. No guarantee whatsoever Isles get him there.

Cheers for the response!

No theres not any guarantee, but there are alot of good free agents that would help the isles this offseason without having to give up Dobson. I dont see the isles trading any of Dobson/Wilde/Wahlstrom/Sorokin.

Reactions: Taluss

not a troll

Oct 24, 2012

Cheers for the response!
The "can try to sign him in UFA" is ridiculous but not as ridiculous as the "sign and trade" offers. Why would Duchene sign a contract right now only to be traded? He's going to hit the market and choose where he goes after hearing all offers.

Reactions: PWJunior

WangMustGo

Mar 31, 2008
Long Island

Realistically its very doubtful that a sign and trade happens. When is the last time that has happened at the deadline?

As for prospects that i could see going for Duchene id say a 1st and Bellows maybe Aho, but id rather hold onto Aho.

TkachukNorris79

Jan 27, 2018
It's great other fans appreciate Dobson enough to concoct these elaborate trade proposals to get him, but rentals don't return the top prospect of an organization.

The proposal had a signed Duchene, so asking Dobson back isn't insane. But he's probably not going anywhere, unfortunately.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad