Confirmed Trade: [OTT/FLA] Josh Brown for 2020 4th round pick

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
lol, kinda sounds like ya blame him. I mean, I don’t really care, just was wondering how Tallon got him. He took less, but I don’t think anyone really thought the Sharks would flip a skilled player like they did.
If you rip someone off you are doing your job.....

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Not sure I understand why Sens did this

Brown has been pretty mediocre as a NHL player and they could have found a comparable player to him without giving up a 4th round pick

HoweHullOrr

Oct 3, 2013
lol, kinda sounds like ya blame him. I mean, I don’t really care, just was wondering how Tallon got him. He took less, but I don’t think anyone really thought the Sharks would flip a skilled player like they did.
Ottawa fans are obviously frustrated. I think they need scapegoats, even beyond the obvious one (Melnyk).

Reactions: Laus723

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
Nah Dorion did get fleeced on Hoffman

He traded him for a roster player the decided right after that the sens are rebuilding and that we should be gathering picks ....when he could have just traded him to Florida straight for picks

there was talk around the time that we didn’t want to trade him in the division yet he ended up on our division and it really made no difference

we just ended up with Boedker instead of picks on a team that was ready to blow up the roster

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad