Larsson, Adam
Puljujärvi, Jesse
Talbot, Cam (cap dump)
2019 First Rounder

To Edmonton
Ceci, Cody
Dzingel, Ryan
Anderson, Craig (50% retained)

Helps Edmonton improve their goaltending for the next year and a half and provide insurance incase Koskinen doesn't work out as inticipated. Also helps mange pressure on him if they think he can be their #1 for the foreseeable future which they clearly do, although it's a clear gamble. Also gives them a high flying finisher who can keep up with CMD and help push for a playoff spot this year.

Helps Ottawa build for the future while picking up some good pieces for the now as well. Ceci and Larsson could use a fresh start and I'm sure Puljujärvi would fall in that same category as well.

Reactions: Crosside

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
I’d like Dzingel, but that’s ludicrous. Like not even remotely in the ballpark. You want a #2 dman, a high 1st round pick, and a recent top draft pick for a #5 dman, a UFA who’s good but we don’t know if he’d sign, and a nearly 38 year old, declining goalie? The only piece in the deal that interests me is Dzingel, and his contract status makes him a no go. We get worse and add salary... you know Chia isn’t around anymore right?

ConnorMcNugesaitl

Sep 23, 2012
To Ottawa
Larsson, Adam
Puljujärvi, Jesse
Talbot, Cam (cap dump)
2019 First Rounder

To Edmonton
Ceci, Cody
Dzingel, Ryan
Anderson, Craig (50% retained)

Helps Edmonton improve their goaltending for the next year and a half and provide insurance incase Koskinen doesn't work out as inticipated. Also helps mange pressure on him if they think he can be their #1 for the foreseeable future which they clearly do, although it's a clear gamble. Also gives them a high flying finisher who can keep up with CMD and help push for a playoff spot this year.

Helps Ottawa build for the future while picking up some good pieces for the now as well. Ceci and Larsson could use a fresh start and I'm sure Puljujärvi would fall in that same category as well.

lol add Lucic, Manning and Spooner

Drop Larsson, Talbot and Anderson and it's a maybe.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Oilers 1st was on the table when Chia needed to save his job. No way Oilers trade it for a rental now sitting 4th worst in West and only 4pts up on last place LA.

Wouldn't even trade it for Stone.

Talbot doesn't need to be dumped..he is a UFA after the yr.

Anderson and Ceci are not a need.. Larsson to Ceci is a downgrade

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
I wouldn't trade Larsson alone for that package. Absolutely awful proposal.

Reactions: thadd
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad