Frk-Glendening-Svechnikov

Ericsson-Daley
Kronwall-Jensen
DeKeyser-Hicketts

Howard
Coreau

NickH8

Jul 3, 2015
Excited for another Hicketts assist show. Ottawa wins 3-2, Hicketts assists on both of our goals.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Larkin buzzing in that first shift. Happy with his finish to the season so far even though we got a couple wins in his good games.

NickH8

Jul 3, 2015
Jensen's good at skating and joining the rush and that's about it.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Hicketts played 2mins more than every other defender. On pace for 26mins. Pretty much tells you how much confidence the coaches have in him. I like it. Didn't do much on the PP but played a very clean 1st so he deserves it.

TheRatPoisoner

Feb 23, 2015
Hicketts played 2mins more than every other defender. On pace for 26mins. Pretty much tells you how much confidence the coaches have in him. I like it. Didn't do much on the PP but played a very clean 1st so he deserves it.

Is it just me, or do odd man rushes always seem to happen when he's QBing the PP?

Think all the ice time might be less to do with confidence in his play and more to do with giving him a good look in these last few meaningless games. Either way don't think he's looked that bad during the call up. Could end up being a Torey Krug type if he puts it all together.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
I'm tired of so many games being on alternate channels that many people don't get. The league should negotiate a better coverage package if they want people to watch their sport, instead of requiring Fox Sports VII Deportes Regional Plus.

I mean really...how am I supposed to root for those Senators, if I can't even watch the game? :sarcasm:

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Is it just me, or do odd man rushes always seem to happen when he's QBing the PP?

Think all the ice time might be less to do with confidence in his play and more to do with giving him a good look in these last few meaningless games. Either way don't think he's looked that bad during the call up. Could end up being a Torey Krug type if he puts it all together.

Yeah, they want to give him a good look for sure. But compared to other rookies he still gets a lot of time. He wouldn't play over 2mins more than anybody else if he played poorly.

NickH8

Jul 3, 2015
And for Ottawa's next trick, they'll make what's left of their defense completely disappear!

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
And for Ottawa's next trick, they'll make what's left of their defense completely disappear!

There's nothing left. At least in terms of play against the puck. Karlsson was never any good in that department and terrible this season, Claesson and Borowiecki are 3rd pairing bangers, Wolanin and Chabot are rookies. So Ceci is all that's left.

Redder Winger

May 4, 2017
Ozzie needs to learn a few more go-to lines.
"He's just does the little things right and has an attention to detail." -- same f***ing description of every guy he likes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad