Claimed off Waivers: [OTT] Anton Forsberg claimed off waivers by the Senators from the Jets

SensFactor

Oct 25, 2008
Ottawa
With no Hogberg and Murray also hurt. Sens got a decent option for a backup.

Daccord has been really good for Ottawa lately.

Conor McDavitt

Oct 17, 2017
I picture Forsberg laying in a hotel room this whole season watching TV and his friends and family asking what team he plays for, "I don't know, ask me again next week".

Reactions: dlam

kaiser matias

Mar 22, 2004
What the record for a player being waived and claimed by so many teams in one season?

Wade Brookbank had a good run back in October-November 2003. Bounced between Vancouver, Ottawa, and Nashville multiple times before the Canucks won out.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
It's nice that Winnipeg was done jerking around Forsberg's career, so hopefully he actually gets some starts for Ottawa

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Tell it to the dickheads who claimed Comrie. Jets just needed a warm body after theirs got yoinked.
Thats' probably fair, and I'm an Oiler fan who's just still a little sour about how all that stuff went down. And it is true that Forsberg would have had a real shot in Edm, and time is running out for him to establish himself. He has potential, and goalies can be late bloomers

Reactions: Evil Little

Evil Little

Jan 22, 2014
Thats' probably fair, and I'm an Oiler fan who's just still a little sour about how all that stuff went down. And it is true that Forsberg would have had a real shot in Edm, and time is running out for him to establish himself. He has potential, and goalies can be late bloomers

Well, he should get some ice in Ottawa.

Patagonia

Keep Whining
Jan 6, 2017
Forsberg must have been pissed not being claimed by the AVs. He could have resold the team jerseys with his name for big $$$.

:D

Reactions: Pointteen

Butchy Dakkar

Dark Butch Yak didn't seem right.
Oct 3, 2020
Dacoord left tonight’s game with an injury. Who knows if serious, didn’t look good leaving the ice. Might be good timing on this pickup

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->