OT: Other than the Canucks, which Pacific Northwest Team do you care about the most?

Apple Juice

Oct 13, 2008
Vancouver
Don't care about the Seahawks cuz I'm a Patriots fan.. I'll morally support them the day Richard Sherman is off that team..

My second team would be Lions even though my interest in them has gone from mile high support like I do with the Canucks to barely keeping track of their happenings and games. Used to be a big fan but my support has dwindled as the years go by.... I wanted to get into knowing more about the Whitecaps next season but now that Camilo and Y.P. Lee are gone, I don't know if I'll still be interested in trying to keep up with them.

voted for none of the above

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
Shame to see what support the Canadians and Stealth have got, but hopefully that changes. Must be weird to be a baseball and LAX fan. I'm ok with either though. Great sports in there own way.

ChilliBilly

Aug 22, 2007
chilliwacki
Went with Seahawks - i have been living in WA for the past 10 years. Great win yesterday, but we only had 4 players show up for our over 40 game last night and I damn near died. (it started at 6:45 and the football game ended at about the same time.)

Just A Bit Outside

Playoffs??!
Mar 6, 2010
My teams:

Nucks (NHL)
Jays (MLB)
Pistons (NBA)
Redskins (NFL)
Giants (WHL)
****ecaps (MLS)

Ticket holder for Nucks and season ticket holder for the ****ecaps.

Mariners are fine but don't really care for them.

Don't care bout the Seahawks but congrats on making the SB.

Lions I have no interest in along with the entire CFL.

Still have an affinity for OKC due to the Seattle connection.

Bure All Day

Mar 29, 2012
Vancouver
Blue Jays and Raps... Don't like the Mariners..

I guess I'm rooting for the SeaHawks, but in reality I don't really follow the team at all

Bougieman

Nov 12, 2008
Vancouver
My pick isn't represented: Seattle Supersonics.

Doesn't matter that they aren't around anymore -- I still like them more than any of the other options. I watch tons of clips and stuff on youtube. Love that team.

Seattle-Supersonics-logo-1975-1995.jpg

Betamax*

Don't care about the Seahawks cuz I'm a Patriots fan.. I'll morally support them the day Richard Sherman is off that team..

LOL ... Could it be because of this post-game incident:

2w4fpk4.jpg

For the record the two time, first team ALL-PRO Stanford Graduate and future HOFer is by far my favourite player in the NFL.

BTW, my previous favourite player in the NFL was the now retired and future HOFer T.O. (during his Cowboys days).

thekernel

Apr 11, 2011
Seahawks, but I'm about as casual a fan as anyone would guess a Vancouverite to be.

Sleeper

Aug 10, 2007
I love the Seahawks. And not in bandwagon way. I've been a fan my whole life, and them winning the Super Bowl is just below a Canucks Stanley Cup on things I need to see once before I die.

Nov 1, 2011
I picked Seahawks but should note that they are behind a lot of other teams on my list who are not in the Pacific Northwest.

1. Vancouver Canucks
2. Arsenal Gunner
3. San Francisco 49ers
4. Seattle Seahawks

Interior Cascadian

Apr 2, 2007
Olympia, WA
Tier 1 (I look forward to watching games):
1. Canucks
2. Seahawks
3. Lions

Tier 2 (I won't watch, but wish them well in league play):
T4. Timbers
T4. Sounders
T4. Caps
T4. Mariners

Irrelevant:
Blazers
Stealth

Just A Bit Outside

Playoffs??!
Mar 6, 2010
I picked Seahawks but should note that they are behind a lot of other teams on my list who are not in the Pacific Northwest.

1. Vancouver Canucks
2. Arsenal Gunner
3. San Francisco 49ers
4. Seattle Seahawks

Boooo

Atleast get the name somewhat right.....:sarcasm:

cc

Feb 28, 2002
BC Lions. They are the only other team I will occasionally go see live.

Barney Gumble

Jan 2, 2007
Just imagine if they get to and uh, win the Superbowl ...... The only other team I can recall the Vancouver Market joining in the bandwagon for a Seattle based team was when the Mariners had their run during 2001 where they had the best regular season record that year but Football is much more popular in this market than Baseball.

Baseball was dead to me after *the original Michael Heisley aka Jeffrey Loria* caused the Expos to leave Montreal.

NoShowWilly

Apr 4, 2010
North Delta
Canucks

Whitecaps
Lions
Seahawks

I get upset if i miss Canucks games and my mood heavily shifts when they win or lose.

The rest i'm disappointed but am not overly attached to.

YouppiKiYay

Jul 3, 2011
Bellingham, WA
I haven't cared about pro basketball since the Grizz were torn from Vancouver, but I'm finding this year's Trail Blazers a lot of fun to watch. I catch Gonzaga basketball games when I can. College basketball is a lot of fun, and Gonzaga usually has a few good Canadian boys in the program.

Vancouver-wise, I'd say Whitecaps, then Lions.

nutbar

Jan 19, 2011
it is insane how fast the seahawk bandwagon has filled up! even last year when they were a great team you still wouldn't hear much about them up here

Meanwhile when the Sonics moved to OKC nobody in Vancouver cared one bit. And they were the only Seattle team to ever win a major championship. (except for the old Metropolitans way back when).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad