OT: Other Sports Part XV - The Boys of Summer are back!

the valiant effort

settle down, bud
Apr 17, 2017
Good job Mahomes and KC... Looks like I won't be opening any social media for a month tho.

Or watching local news, national news, SportsCentre, Sportsnet Central, NFL Network. I will also have all hockey games on mute to avoid possible references

ZOQKQHI.gif

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
what a f***ing game. Mistakes, clutch plays, mistakes, bad penalties... 1st 3 quarters were a bit of a shit show.
SF D-line was eating KC O-line alive. Both D's were absolutely ferocious. Mahomes, man, for all his whining to the officials, took over the game on that final drive in OT. When he kept the ball on the 4th and 1, sudden death, shot gun it signalled he was going to run the ball the entire drive. SF had no choice but to account for that, and got burned with 8 ticks when two defensive backs bit on his fake and he passed to Hardman. Just great play calling. Terrific super bowl

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Don't watch football at all but it feels like the 49ers had the game in the bag and simply choked.

Anyway, back to not caring about that sport for the next 364 days. It was entertaining though!

what a f***ing game. Mistakes, clutch plays, mistakes. 1st 3 quarters were a bit of a shit show.
SF D-line was eating KC O-line alive. Both D's were absolutely ferocious. Mahomes, man, for all his whining to the officials, took over the game on that final drive in OT. When he kept the ball on the 4th and 1, sudden death, shot gun it signalled he was going to run the ball the entire drive. SF had no choice but to account for that, and got burned with 8 ticks when two defensive backs bit on his fake and he passed to Hardman. Just great play calling. Terrific super bowl
Both teams were terrible so the game was close.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
what a f***ing game. Mistakes, clutch plays, mistakes, bad penalties... 1st 3 quarters were a bit of a shit show.
Yeah two turnovers killed San Francisco the opening drive and the botched punt return. We didn't score points on the first and Mahomes converted immediately on the second. That and not getting points off of their turnover sucked. They absolutely needed to play a clean game to beat Mahomes.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

WG

Sep 9, 2008
''I wanna thank the Lord for giving us this opportunity.''

Jesus is a Chiefs fan apparently.

This trophy looks so cheap compared to the Stanley Cup.
I'm reminded every year that this is one thing the NHL does 100000% better than the other sports.

Handing the championship trophy to the team captain >>>>>>> handing the trophy to some nepo baby.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
Yeah two turnovers killed San Francisco the opening drive and the botched punt return. We didn't score points on the first and Mahomes converted immediately on the second. That and not getting points off of their turnover sucked. They absolutely needed to play a clean game to beat Mahomes.
for sure, and KC had to bounce back from the pacheco fumble on the 9

it's crazy man. so easy to brainwash these poor people
i think it's great. who cares? so funny watching her chug a beer in the 3rd quarter.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad