OT: Other Sports 75

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Seeing pics of the wreck, the front end is absolutely caved in. Reports said he's having surgery on his legs. My guess is both of them are broken pretty badly, after seeing the images.

Get well soon Tiger.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
My assumption is that Woods will retire now. A shattered ankle and compound fractures in his legs... that's not good.

If he tries to rehab and play on I cant imagine it being good for his already bad back and I believe he has also had knee issues

He will be putting more strain on his back to compensate leg/knee issues

Reactions: ChiHawks10

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Reactions: Blackhawkswincup

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
I just don't see a scenario in which Tiger will be able to return to competitive golf. With that said, if there is anybody who can do it, it's probably Tiger.

plasmonresonance

Jul 28, 2015
Sitting at 6th seed in the East and just one game back of the Pacers for 4th.
With Zach and the way the whole team is playing under Billy D, I expect them to make the playoffs at this point. Would be very surprised if they didn't.

plasmonresonance

Jul 28, 2015
Bulls were playing one of the better teams in the league (i.e. Phoen) even up until the middle of the 4th when they decided to take a huge ugly dump. Up 87-83 with 7 min to go , 4 min later after ~7 TO's, down 101-92.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
I don't get why the literal first spring training game isn't on Marquee today. What's the point of having your own team channel if you don't use the damn thing to broadcast non-nationally televised games?

Is whatever filler content that nobody watches more important than the first exhibition game? I set the team up for a joke there, sure, but at the very least the game would draw actual eyeballs versus whatever they're showing otherwise.

HawksBeerFan

Nov 9, 2014
I don't get why the literal first spring training game isn't on Marquee today. What's the point of having your own team channel if you don't use the damn thing to broadcast non-nationally televised games?

Is whatever filler content that nobody watches more important than the first exhibition game? I set the team up for a joke there, sure, but at the very least the game would draw actual eyeballs versus whatever they're showing otherwise.
Marquee absolutely sucks.

We won't be getting it this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad