OT: Other LA Sports: LA Galaxy, Dodgers, Lakers, Clippers, Rams, Chargers, Angels. USC, UCLA etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
carlisle-angle-brooms-4108314-64_1000.jpg

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Is anyone else ready to club Matt Vasgersian like a baby seal?
He is such a Padre homer

Dodgers did enough clubbing for us, it's all good. 14 hits, good grief.

Too bad Kenley wasn't available tonight, would have been the only time I would have been comfortable :laugh:

Reactions: BlackMetalED

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Machado has a ton to learn from Tatis but if he hasn't gotten it now he never will. Guy is just such a gigantic f***ing baby, can dish it out but can't handle it.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Texas trying to pull off another massive comeback today against Oklahoma in the Red River Showdown. Down by 14 with under 8 minutes to go in the game, they are now headed to OT at 31-31.

Last edited:

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
I grew up on the Showtime era Lakers, then there was a big lull in the 90s until Jerry West brought in Kobe and Shaq, then came another abysmal period after the death of Dr. Jerry Buss, thanks in part to his meddling son, Jim. Thank God for Jeanie Buss for assuming control of the team and allowing basketball ops to do their job. This Lakers squad was picked to go far, and they proved tonight why.

This team is also fully capable of a repeat (or threepeat). Rather remarkable how LeBron James still hasn’t shown any indication of a decline in his game. And Kawhi chose... poorly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->