OT: Other LA Sports: LA Galaxy, Dodgers, Lakers, Clippers, Rams, Chargers, Angels. USC, UCLA etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
That’s a hefty price to pay draft capital wise. Seems like Rams draft cupboard is going to be devoid of first rounds picks until the end of the decade.

Goff is awful so they get out of his deal. He’s Detroit’s problem now.

Imagine the return Houston could get for Watson? Then again, this is the same franchise that traded Nuk Hopkins for virtually peanuts.

Its almost better just to keep him. My god, 2 more 1st rounders. This team went from superbowl darlings with a long window to trading 5 first rounders and no franchise qb in 3 seasons.

Reactions: Schrute farms

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Are they gonna draft Vontae Mack?

No, gonna mess that up too

RoCyBXO.jpg

Reactions: Sleeping Dog

SufferingSelfCreated

Apr 5, 2020
I've been a Lions fan since 91'. Stafford has been very underrated, you're indeed getting an upgrade. I am however shocked, that we got that much for him. The Rams are going all in on Stafford.

Reactions: kilowatt

Schrute farms

LA Kings: new GM wanted -- inquire within
Jul 7, 2020
They also get a bunch of cap space outta this.
I wish - but no. They lose $8m in cap from this trade in 2021. They gain some in 2022 and then totally free from Goff/Stafford in 2023+. The only cap savings is down the road

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Lack of faith in Snead intensifies.....
I must admit I don't follow everything the Rams are doing in terms of player personnel moves. Who is the GM who signed Goff to his last contract, because he should pack his bags as well and move to Detroit. Detroit, what a shit hole.

SufferingSelfCreated

Apr 5, 2020
I must admit I don't follow everything the Rams are doing in terms of player personnel moves. Who is the GM who signed Goff to his last contract, because he should pack his bags as well and move to Detroit. Detroit, what a shit hole.
That's not cool man. It sounds like your attitude is worse than the city itself.

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
I've been a Lions fan since 91'. Stafford has been very underrated, you're indeed getting an upgrade. I am however shocked, that we got that much for him. The Rams are going all in on Stafford.

Being a Lions fans is a rough. Keep hanging in there. Not sure about Dan Campbell but as an Aints' fan I can tell you he was well liked by the players and fellow coaches. He also brought DB's coach Aaron Glenn with him to the Motorcity which should help coach up their defense.

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON

You leave Detroit alone. If it wasn't for Axel Foley, the alphabet crime spree would not have been solved. No way Taggart and Rosewood could have got it done on their own.

SufferingSelfCreated

Apr 5, 2020
Being a Lions fans is a rough. Keep hanging in there. Not sure about Dan Campbell but as an Aints' fan I can tell you he was well liked by the players and fellow coaches. He also brought DB's coach Aaron Glenn with him to the Motorcity which should help coach up their defense.
I haven't watched a game in 2 or 3 years. Not willingly anyway lol. I'm intrigued by the new front office and coaching hires. I will always be skeptical of success with the Fords still owning the team. But Sheila does seem intent on leaving her mark. I'm incredibly cautiously optimistic, if that's a thing.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
You leave Detroit alone. If it wasn't for Axel Foley, the alphabet crime spree would not have been solved. No way Taggart and Rosewood could have got it done on their own.

Hey, shut up or I will stick a banana in your tailpipe. :)

Reactions: Lt Dan

cyclones22

Apr 4, 2003
Eastvale
They more remind me of the early 2000s Kings. A strong group riddled and set back by injuries year after year. Gurley was going to be the new Marshall Faulk and then just sort of fell apart. Then Kupp keeps getting hurt at the worst times of the year.

That's actually pretty good. If Gurley and Kupp (who didn't even play) were 100% for that Superbowl, they probably win that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->