OT: Other LA Sports: Dodgers, Angels, Lakers, Clippers, Rams, USC, UCLA, Fantasy, MMA etc #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsholygrail

Almost there.. 38-23-11
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
True but you gotta admit, ‘88 is pretty embarrassing at this point.
Eh, it was more embarrassing that it took to the late 2010s to get back to the World Series. Winning the World Series is not something they've ever traditionally done, but they had managed to at least lose one world series in every decade until the 90s, well except the 30s. I do know though in baseball, winning the Pennant is a bigger deal than in other sports and the Dodgers are at least prolific at that.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Here is some good advice for all Astros batters (normally I would say hitters, but that is reserved for non-cheaters).

Yp1u.gif

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Behind you
youtu.be
Eh, it was more embarrassing that it took to the late 2010s to get back to the World Series. Winning the World Series is not something they've ever traditionally done, but they had managed to at least lose one world series in every decade until the 90s, well except the 30s. I do know though in baseball, winning the Pennant is a bigger deal than in other sports and the Dodgers are at least prolific at that.
fox and then Mc Court really f***ed the Dodgers up

I don't know if you guys have heard but McCourt bought a soccer team and they hate him as much as SoCal does
Marseille Has Lost More Than €200 Million Since Frank McCourt Bought The Soccer Team In 2016

Reactions: kingsholygrail

TwzKing

Sponsor
Nov 19, 2004
Seems like driveline has worked wonders for Kershaw and Jansen

I dont know about you but everything Jansen is up, I just assume he is gonna blow the save. I feel like I'm just holding my breath the whole time. I wonder how his teammates feel about him.

tbrown33

Jun 22, 2019
I dont know about you but everything Jansen is up, I just assume he is gonna blow the save. I feel like I'm just holding my breath the whole time. I wonder how his teammates feel about him.

I mean...maybe last year when he was struggling, but this year he's been almost virtually unhittable.

While he's still lost a bit of velocity, the movement on his two seamer and slider has been unhittable this year. He's allowed ONE run in 11.2 innings, and it's no fluke. Look at this shit!

upload_2020-8-23_20-27-52.png

upload_2020-8-23_20-28-25.png

The red highlights are top 4% in the majors.

He's allowed ZERO barrels this year. ZEEEEROOOO (What is a Barrel? | Glossary.)

I think maybe you need to catch up to the current season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->