OT: Other LA Sports: Dodgers, Angels, Lakers, Clippers, Rams, USC, UCLA, Fantasy, MMA etc #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
If by some miracle fans are allowed to attend games in the Fall, I am going to be all over this one.

ASU Football: Non-conference game with UNLV scheduled for Allegiant Stadium

1211906342.jpg.0.jpg

Ticket prices are wild for the Raiders. I can only imagine UNLV. I wonder if they'll do student and/or alumni blocks?

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
I actually came here to post that "The Pac-12 should move it's title game there" and learned that it actually already has. That is the perfect set-up for Pac12, the crowds in Santa Clara were embarrassing.
Too expensive for hotels and what not in Santa Clara as well.

kingsholygrail

Almost there.. 38-22-11
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Inevitable, but I thought it was kinda funny they want Washington to keep a Native American oriented team name. I don't see that happening. The sponsors aren't going to let them have any wiggle room on this. They will find something relatively bland and inoffensive.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Inevitable, but I thought it was kinda funny they want Washington to keep a Native American oriented team name. I don't see that happening. The sponsors aren't going to let them have any wiggle room on this. They will find something relatively bland and inoffensive.
Swamp Creatures
Influence Peddlers
Lobbyists
Bureaucrats
Bagmen
Hacks

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Holy crap watching the Dodgers/Giants game and the fake cutouts of people behind homeplate is hilarious. Caught me off guard there didn't even realize it actually. :laugh:

Reactions: Rumpelstiltskin

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Behind you
youtu.be
Cholo Uncle Kike with the first HR of the season, who had that bet
He is so underrated.

Last night was fun to watch. I REALLY missed sports. I was a little concerned early on , but I had to remember that Cueto is straight filthy.

May was pretty nervous too. I think he will be much better this season than he was last night

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
He is so underrated.

Last night was fun to watch. I REALLY missed sports. I was a little concerned early on , but I had to remember that Cueto is straight filthy.

May was pretty nervous too. I think he will be much better this season than he was last night

I couldn't believe how often they were making contact on his 99+ pitches, have to think that rate goes down too haha.

But yeah youngest opening starter since Fernando Valenzuela and that guy turned out alright so nothing but better things to come

Some things in sports are just so satisfying and walking over the Giants is up there with jumping in the Dbacks pool

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Can somebody explain to me why Kershaw is in the weight room before a start? He's not the most physically impressive specimen. I'm asking because I paid $30 for him on my fantasy team and he's already hurt.

Seeing the 'how' made me laugh a bit.

Welcome to your 30s, Kersh. Maybe start with the bar next time.

Reactions: kingsholygrail
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->