OT: Other LA Sports: Dodgers, Angels, Lakers, Clippers, Rams, USC, UCLA, Fantasy, MMA etc #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Their last meeting was actually pretty spectacular, though the Rams ended up on the short end of it. It's gonna be a huge challenge for them. Saints don't have to worry about travel and get to stay in their dome.

I don't think the travel is that big of deal, but yeah, it won't be easy. They now have a 2 headed monster in the back field which they didn't have before.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
To win, the Rams must run the ball pretty close to as well as they did against Dallas.

sycamore

Jan 16, 2010
Their last meeting was actually pretty spectacular, though the Rams ended up on the short end of it. It's gonna be a huge challenge for them. Saints don't have to worry about travel and get to stay in their dome.

If I were the Saints I'd be very worried right about now. They played an absolute stinker against the Eagles and their back up QB, and were lucky to come away with a win. Not exactly a ton of momentum going into their biggest game of the year.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
If I were the Saints I'd be very worried right about now. They played an absolute stinker against the Eagles and their back up QB, and were lucky to come away with a win. Not exactly a ton of momentum going into their biggest game of the year.
Nick Foles is a not your everyday backup though.

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON

They were not lucky to win. Yes, They came out totally flat in the first quarter and after that, the defense completely shut down Nick Foles and the Eagles offense. They did this after they lost their top DT, Shedlon Rankins who, unfortunately was lost for the season which a torn ACL.

You did see the Saints dominating drive that took over 11 minutes which lead to the go ahead TD? Sustained drives like that are what Super Bowl contending teams do. They wore out the Eagles defense in the second half.

Credit to the Eagles, they fought hard.

Bring on the Rams, should be a good one.

kingsholygrail

Bonus Hockey Unlocked 43-27-11
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Rams are going to get blown out. They can't handle the crowd noise and their method of playcalling is getting completely exposed.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Suh and Donald starting to get to Brees. I don't think he is going to have the time to complete any deep balls. Brees almost fumbled on that last sack. A turnover would have been nice to swing the momentum.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Phantom holding call against the Rams during the punt return. The refs aren't doing them any favors.

Gurley is having a terrible game. Dropped pass on the first drive, and just now failed to pick up the blitz.

That's better for Gurely, nice spin move into the end zone.

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
Phantom holding call against the Rams during the punt return. The refs aren't doing them any favors.

Gurley is having a terrible game. Dropped pass on the first drive, and just now failed to pick up the blitz.

That's better for Gurely, nice spin move into the end zone.

Uh, yes they are. Helmet to helmet hit by their LB on the Saints TE Hill in Q1, no call. Hill is questionable to return.

Brees got pushed a few seconds after he threw the ball on the drive previous to the last by Suh, no call.

Edit: We all know how the NFL wants to protect QBs, yeah I know it was a ‘strong’ push, but it was late. Usually that gets flagged even though it’s pretty ridiculous.

Gurley was holding on the last drive against a Saint defender blitzing, no call.

I’d say the Rams are doing ok when it comes to the refs.

They grabbed momentum with that late TD, they get the ball to start the 2nd half. If they can even muster a FG, they’re going to be in great shape.

Rams Oline is a solid bunch. Goff hasn’t been pressured much, if at all thus far. Saints need to get in his face.

Saints Oline is dinged up, Warford, Peat and Unger all carrying knocks entering this game. Rams are slowly dominating on that front.

I dislike Brandin Cooks, he’s a little f***stick. Recall him bitching to Drew about not getting the ball enough when he was in NO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->