OT: Other LA Sports: Dodgers, Angels, Lakers, Clippers, Rams, USC, UCLA, Fantasy, MMA etc #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Great comeback win for the Chargers in Kansas City tonight. LA has two very good football teams.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
The Rams look like they don't want to win another game this season. It's embarrassing watching them play the Eagles tonight. Three drives, 8 total plays, 17 points..BY THE EAGLES!

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
This is the adversity I thought the Rams would face earlier this year. Weird that it happens now.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
I went to the game at the Coliseum last night. Gurley was definitely not at 100% and was laboring out there after getting injured. The Rams were really limited in what they could do offensively from the middle of the 2nd quarter on in terms of the running game.

Kupp being out is not helping. The Rams are going to have to adjust their scheme offensively to a more "ball control" passing game for the time being and hope they can get Gurley 100% healthy in time for the playoffs.

The Rams need to stop the slide now or risk likely going to Chicago for a playoff game instead of hosting the Bears in LA. If they can get by the Bears, it will be on to New Orleans in the NFC Championship game. Gurley will have to come up huge for the Rams in the playoffs.

Nothing can be taken for granted in the NFL, but the Rams should win out with games at Arizona and at home with San Francisco.

Last edited:

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
I went to the game at the Coliseum last night. Gurley was definitely not at 100% and was laboring out there after getting injured. The Rams were really limited in what they could do offensively from the middle of the 2nd quarter on in terms of the running game.

Kupp being out is not helping. The Rams are going to have to adjust their scheme offensively to a more "ball control" passing game for the time being and hope they can get Gurley 100% healthy in time for the playoffs.

The Rams need to stop the slide now or risk likely going to Chicago for a playoff game instead of hosting the Bears in LA. If they can get by the Bears, it will be on to New Orleans in the NFC Championship game. Gurley will have to come up huge for the Rams in the playoffs.

Nothing can be taken for granted in the NFL, but the Rams should win out with games at Arizona and at home with San Francisco.

The next two should be wins,but I thought that too in their previous games. And yeah, the last thing they need is to start in Chicago.

KopitarFAN

Reno Sucks!
Oct 14, 2008
San Pedro, CA
The writing has been on the wall with Puig for years. He's a fun player to watch but the peaks and valleys were too extreme. It'll be interesting to see what he does with a fresh start, I doubt he'll enjoy living in Cincy haha.

He actually will probably like Cincinnati (if only for 1 year) because former Dodgers hitting coach, Turner Ward, got a job with the Reds.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Wow, Army crushed Houston in their bowl game today 70-14.

They play on September 7, next year at Ann Arbor. Harbough better have his boys practicing to defend the triple option Herby.

Reactions: SlimCharles

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Good to see the Rams are having Gurley sit out today's game in Arizona. They need him to be healthy if they are going to have a chance in the playoffs.

Reactions: Butch 19

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Man, it looks like another Alabama vs Clemson college football championship game is on the horizon. I'm saying this as Alabama is driving for their first TD in the first few minutes of their game against Oklahoma. Pretty anti-climatic semifinal games.

I suppose an argument could have been made for Ohio State being in the final four, but their defense was nothing special against the run this season.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Too many bowl games, and the stars on these college teams are skipping them due to being concerned about a future NFL paycheck.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Watching UCF this year in college football an argument could be made for replacing the Pac-12 as a Power 5 conference with the American Athletic Conference.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
So far the Chargers are up 9-0 playing mistake-free football, and getting something they haven't in the past, a kicker who can make some clutch field goals from distance.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
From Gardena, to Torrance, to Carson. From Paramount, to Ranch Palos Verdes, to Signal Hill...I want to talk Chargers football with you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->