GDT: Other Games Around The League 2021 - now with 100% more playoffs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
Still trying to figure out just how arizona is supposedly much worse then the sharks? This is a team that was actually in the playoffs last year, albeit through a play in round.

And from what i remember, the only piece to the puzzle that they lost was taylor hall, who was the reason that team went from 1st in the division to barely making it into the play in rounds of the playoffs last year. And yes i think hall is a cancer to every team he goes to.

FunkyPhin

Feb 2, 2011
Vancouver
Pavelski had a heck of a first game, already put up as many or more points than Burns, Karlsson Couture Meier and Kane :laugh:.

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
upload_2021-1-23_23-14-20.png

Reactions: Nikolajs Sillers

Dicdonya

Jul 21, 2011
Man Pavs took his ensure this off season, another two points so far tonight haha.

Dicdonya

Jul 21, 2011
10 points in 6 games

Already has 33% of last years total in 1/10th the number of games lmao.

I will be interested to see how long he can keep producing this year. Not overly shocking that a long layoff helped a guy like Pavs start hot considering his intelligence is his best asset, while others are trying to get their legs/hands working full steam.

Pavelski2112

Bold as Boognish
Dec 15, 2011
San Jose, California
Pavelski with a deflection goal 3 minutes in against Columbus.

Sure glad they let him go and hung on to EK65.
Pavs literally had less than 35 points last year and he's turning 37 this year. Plus, he's shooting at a completely unsustainable 35.7% right now. I love the guy, but he wasn't worth the contract at the time.

Karlsson wasn't either, but the fact that he was a big factor in the Sharks' run (even on one leg), looked like the best player in the league for a chunk of the year, and was still under 30, made it tolerable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad