Other Domestic Leagues 2019/20

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Shame Gallardo couldn’t do it back to back but glad this is over tbh. I need Montiel and Palacios back with Argentina. Also announce Gallardo plz

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Al Hilal (Saudi Arabia) won the Asian CL, with Sebastian Giovinco and Bafetimbi Gomis being two of their better known players.

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
LOL R*ngers

You'll never have a better chance. GIRFUY
we were absolutely shit today. forster was amazing. 1-0 win with 10 men and forster saved a penalty. morelos is the colombian kris boyd. scores against everyone but celtic. when morelos moves on he will have to move to a league with no VAR. be lucky to play 10 league games with the amount of red cards hed receive in a league with VAR. scumbag.

Reactions: sabremike

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
we were absolutely **** today. forster was amazing. 1-0 win with 10 men and forster saved a penalty. morelos is the colombian kris boyd. scores against everyone but celtic. when morelos moves on he will have to move to a league with no VAR. be lucky to play 10 league games with the amount of red cards hed receive in a league with VAR. *******.
Play that sums up Sevco perfectly: Morelas commits a filthy dirty foul that hurt a guy and should've seen him get sent off. Despite pleas from the Celtic players to send the ball into touch so their injured teammate could get treatment they played on. Then we got the ball and deliberately sent it into touch. Then instead of returning the ball to us (which is what basic sportsmanship call for) they kept possession. If the ref had been smart he would've called a phantom foul to stop the play because if they had scored there would've been a riot.

Reactions: ecemleafs

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
Boadu with the last minute GWG against Ajax who now suddenly have lost three straight

AZ and Ajax now tied for 1st at the midway point of the season

Pouchkine

May 20, 2015
I know I was just pointing out that someone said Ajax was too strong for the league recently.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
This isn’t even the team I was worried about. Thought LFC would take this easy.

Flamengo is on some sort of historic run since Jorge Jesus took over as manager. That’s where I thought the challenge would be.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad