Other Domestic Leagues 2019/20

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Not to toot my own horn, but I told you guys that Lisandro Martinez best attribute was his passing. Just created the Promes goal with a marvelous long pass. If only he was a bit taller...

edit here:

He’d be perfect if he was taller so no need :)

Like Messi
Martinez is a beast on all fronts, but his skills with the ball have been a pleasant surprise. So pleased with him. Doesn’t need to be taller.

Yeah, he’s a gem but I hope he’s going to back at CB. Don’t want him as a holding mid for a long period of time.

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
Edouard is a great player. Have to reckon some PL clubs will sniff around for him this summer.
hes added a lot to his game in the past 2 years. hes now very good at holding the ball up. one of the best dribblers ive seen from a striker. hopefully we get more than one more year out of him, but next summer i can see a top club bidding for him. he will go for 25m+ when he does tho.

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
Biggest game in Sweden will be played tomorrow, the "twin derby". This time they are also 1st and 2nd in the table with Djurgården 4 points ahead of AIK (SVT Text - 343). A Djurgården win would mean a 6 or 7 point gap to second, depending on what Malmö and Hammarby does, and an AIK win would tighten things up before the last 8 games. Djurgården's derby record has been very poor the last decade, our only two losses this season has come from the two derbies we've played against AIK and Hammarby

Obv we can't win. I'm a broken human being, completely empty

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
At least it's an exciting league, 6 teams within 6 points :popcorn:
Still. At this point I would probably take a derby win against AIK and just avoid relegation rather than leading by 1 and lose all the derby's as we currently do :laugh: Last time we beat them was in 2010 or something like that

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
Salzburg won 7-2 today - through their first 7 games of the season (which they all won) they're averaging 5(!) goals per game

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
Ajax beat Heerenveen with 4-1. Their defense, especially in the first half, still looks very shaky. Ten Hag also keeps changing it so there's no stretch of games to build chemistry in. Player of the game was Nico Tagliafico, who scored two stunning goals.Van Basten called him the perfect defender during the analytics.

Lisandro Martinez was great as well. I think Alvarez at midfield is not a good idea. He's too sober to play there.

Lille will be quite the test Tuesday.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Lol Ajax is basically Taglifico and Martinez now ;)

Lisandro should go back to Cb pretty please. Sad I couldn’t watch this one. Had my eyes on Atleti/city games. Can’t wait for CL vs Lille. @Ajacied

Reactions: Ajacied

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
Dutch young strikers in form.

Boadu scored twice today, both were assisted by Stengs. Meanwhile, after scoring in his debut for Oranje, Malen scored 5 (five!) goals vs Vitesse. Kerk scored the winner for Utrecht.

Reactions: YNWA14

MaxV

Nov 6, 2006
New York, NY
Rostov and Krasnodar tied for 1st with Zenit in Russian league. First time champion is a real possibility this season, which would make 6 different champions in last 11 seasons.

With all of the leagues where it's always the same teams on top, RPL really stands.

Reactions: Pouchkine

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
The line ups for today. I also rated each player's current level and their potential.

PSV-AJAX23042017-816x375.jpg

PSV

-------------------------------- Malen (84/P88) -------------------------------
Bruma (80/P83) ----------------------------------------- Bergwijn (82/P85)
------------------------------- Ihattaren (82/P90) -----------------------------
------------------- Rosario (69/P70) -- Hendrixs (69/P70) -----------------
Boscagli (64/P68) ----------------------------------------- Dumfries (75/P79)
------------------- Viergever (69/P69)- Baumgartl (75/P79) ----------------
---------------------------------- Zoet (78/P80) ---------------------------------

vs

AJAX

--------------------------------- Tadic (84/P84) -----------------------------------
Neres (81/P83) ---------------------------------------------------- Ziyech (85/P86)
------------------------------------ Promes (80/P82) ---------------------------------
------------------ Martinez (84/P85) ------- Alvarez (80/P83) ---------------------
Tagliafico (85/P85) -------------------------------------------------- Dest (79/P83)
------------------------ Blind (83/P83) - Veltman (74/P75) ------------------------
--------------------------------- Onana (85/P88) -------------------------------------

Last edited:

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
Game finished 1-1. Goals by Promes and Malen. Both teams defended well so neither attack really got going. Once again I liked Ihattaren. Most dangerous player on both sides today and the kid is still just 17.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Game finished 1-1. Goals by Promes and Malen. Both teams defended well so neither attack really got going. Once again I liked Ihattaren. Most dangerous player on both sides today and the kid is still just 17.
Did you happen to catch Feyenoord?

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
Big game in Belgium as well, as Club Brugge took on Anderlecht. Big game on paper though because Anderlecht are somewhere near the bottom of the league as you know.
Brugge won 2-1 in a ridiculously one sided game. In the last few years I've seen Brugge beat Anderlecht 5-0 (once), 4-0 (twice) but I don't think I have ever seen Brugge be so dominant and create that many chances as they did today. The Anderlecht goalie played the game of his life and he'll probably be the first goalie in ages who gets a 10/10 rating in the papers tomorrow.
Honestly this felt like a Football Manager game at times, with Anderlecht only managing to get a goal thanks to a misunderstanding between Mignolet and a Brugge defender. The GWG came pretty late in the second half through Krepin Diatta - he's had a rough start to the season but had an amazing game today, he was basically unplayable.

For Anderlecht.. well. They sit just two points above relegation, with 5 pts out of a possible 24. They only have won 2 of their last 18 games and I think this is their worst start to the season in almost 100 years. They now have an "easy" couple of games coming up - they NEED to win those or else...

I only caught the first half, thought Ajax were better and Promes had a wide open chance he should have buried. PSV were quite bad imo. But like I said, only saw the first half.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Ihattaren showing his promise again today. Honestly, he could play for the Netherlands NT already he doesn't need to be in the youth set up anymore.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
What’s going in the Portuguese league? Newly promoted side Famalicao top of the league and just beat sporting?

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Can someone provide info on how to legally stream matches of the various non Big 5 leagues in Europe? Like Poland, Czech Republic, Austria, Swiss, Ireland (Republic and North), Ukraine ect?

Little late responding, but Czech Television streams one game a week from the Czech league on their website, which is free to watch from a Czech IP address (not sure how legal you consider messing with your IP, but it seems fairly harmless in this situation if you have a way to do that). Unfortunately though most of the games have already been taken over by private station O2, I don't think there's a legal way to get at them without having a full cable subscription with the company.

Your best bet for lesser exposed leagues may be some kind of betting company, who often have streams of all kinds of stuff you wouldn't expect. I know the Czech company Tipsport does streams of lots of things if you're registered with them, though I'm not sure of the details.

Reactions: sabremike

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
Anderlecht finally managed to win a game again.. in the Cup, against a second division team.. after extra time.. being forced to go to ET because they conceded the tying goal despite being a man up

Also Kompany had his first game back after being injured for about 6 weeks.. he went out injured again after 20 minutes :facepalm:

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
Ajax beat lowly Fortuna 5-0 while resting key players (Ziyech, Martinez). Quincy Promes scored a hattrick, albeit not a pretty one. He seems to be getting into form rapidly. Will be interesting to see how Ten Hag will try to fit Neres, Tadic, Ziyech, Promes and van de Beek into the lineup now that van de Beek is fully healthy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->