OT: Other Colorado Sports: Broncos, Nuggets, Rockies...III

Status
Not open for further replies.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Then he needs to veto the OC. We had the same end of game problems last year with a different OC as well.
I wonder if he was surprised seeing that throw as well? He better sit the OC down and explain to him situational football.... Well someone should actually sit the OC and Fangio down and explain situational football. He's obviously not good at it either.

I am getting sick of watching the Bronco's try to wrestle defeat from the jaws of victory. We just need smarter people. Maybe some moneyball statistician types?

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
I wonder if he was surprised seeing that throw as well? He better sit the OC down and explain to him situational football.... Well someone should actually sit the OC and Fangio down and explain situational football. He's obviously not good at it either.
And he did it twice!

Grigowski

Jul 6, 2016
When was the last time the Broncoc beat the Pats without getting one single TD? Hell, when was the last game they won only by field goals.

A win is a win, but what became of this team......o_O:huh:

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
If Fant was playing the Bronco's definitely would've scored 2 TDs. Those drops by the rookie TE were brutal.

The Bronco's have won 6 games without a TD now.

6 - 3 vs Chicago 1971
12 - 0 vs San Diego 1988
9 - 6 vs New England 1991
12 - 0 vs Cleveland 1992
9 - 6 vs Kansas City 2006 (over time game)
18 - 12 vs New England 2020

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
This is beyond embarrassing. How can special teams be that bad? Elway needs to stop letting the coaches pick their own staff. Get a HC then go out and get the best available coordinators. This isn't some boys club.

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
Broncos aren’t ever beating the chiefs again are they
Not until they get rid of this coaching staff, and find a qb that doesn't completely suck. I was liking Lock until the last 2 games. It's pretty clear that he is never going to ammount to anything, he has regressed heavily this year. Looks like f***ing Tebow out there minus the running ability. No ability to read the play and when somebody is open he misses by 5+ ft. Not looking good for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->