OT: Other Colorado Sports: Broncos, Nuggets, Rockies...III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Islay1989

Feb 24, 2020
Football is fun. Especially if you don't really have a team to cheer for like myself. Same with basketball. If you enjoy watching great players play it's pretty damn fun watching some of them perform.

Btw, the Jets again showing they are a joke of a franchise. What was that at the end? Bush-league BS.

BobRossColton

Jun 27, 2011
Denver
So that one win probably lost us the chance at lawrence, but I'd there a good offensive tackle projected to go top 5?

SaltySkywalker

Bushes of Love
Jul 15, 2016
Tatooine
How many people have ever watched a Thursday night game their team wasn't in??

There's a reason good teams are never on Thursday night, it's a death spot.

Ehhh, I disagree. It's primetime, just not THE Primetime. And with sports betting the way it is nowadays, I'd argue plenty of people watch games outside of their team.

Yeah, horrible teams, BUT they are both horrible which actually made for a pretty good game. NFL knows what they are doing (for the most part).

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
The Broncos had one job which was to lose and they screwed it up.
It's tough to lose when the other team has 12+ penalties and 6 personal fouls. Despite that we still almost lost, this team is laughably bad, but it just so happens that the Jets are even worse.

We'll probably end up 1-15, with the Jets going 0-16 and just barely missing out Trevor Lawrence. It sucks because now we need to finish worse than the Jets because we have the tiebreaker. I just don't see any way that the Jets squeak 2 wins out this year, and unfortunately the Broncos will win a few meaningless games, always do. We'll probably pick and 5 or 6 just missing out on all the guys (Lawrence, Fields, Sewell) that could possibly help this pathetic franchise.

Reactions: Boulder Avalanche

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Do the Broncos still need a QB?
Lock might be good, but every QB that isn't Lamar Jackson or Mahomes will get killed behind our O line. It's impossible to properly evaluate right now. Although the panic mistakes from Rip-it tells me he lacks the poise to be anything more than a backup.

Last edited:

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Lock might be good, but every QB that isn't Lamar Jackson or Mahomes will get killed behind our O line. It's impossible to properly evaluate right now. Although the panic mistakes from Rip-it tells me he lacks the poise to be anything more than a backup.

Pretty sure even those two would have a hard time behind this garbage line.

Reactions: sethro109

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
I came across this gem. I can't believe we even beat the Jets with this line.

1602541788.png

Vertical shows how good a team is at run blocking and horizontal shows how good a team is at pass blocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->