My guy has an easier road to the SB now

EJChi_3WoAE7DzO-dca3f8498584926460dec605a1af6717.jpg

You forgot about Henry.

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
Gradishar left out of the mega HOF class. Atwateris a finalist, but Troy Polamahu looks like the favorite for the Safety in the class (on of the hard positions to get in) so I'm not hopeful.

9 Eastern, 8 Central, 6 Pacific.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Can't imagine them moving Hastings off color.

Well I was talking radio, he and Jason Kozmicki were a great team, about the only thing that was truly great during the Nuggets' extended swoon throughout the 90s and early 00s. When Schemmel left for the Rox gig (baseball is his true passion, even did PBP for a minor league team when he wasn't doing basketball) Koz just moved over into the big chair. It wouldn't be hard to just move him back and have Schemmel do Nuggets radio broadcasts again, and the timing would be perfect because Schemmel's never had the pleasure of doing PBP for a Nuggets team as good as this one.

Personally I'm not the biggest fan of Hastings. One of the few things Altitude did right when they first started was have Marlowe and Hanzlik as the coverage team. Then they signed Hastings and moved Hanz to the studio--I thought Hanz was better. Now it looks like they're grooming Chris Dempsey to eventually succeed Hastings (he's their Ryker).

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
About f***ing time

The Cardinals are in town that weekend, so it's also Arenado's return to Coors :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->