OT: Other Colorado Sports: Broncos, Nuggets, Rockies...II

Status
Not open for further replies.

armedequation

Mar 1, 2019
Does your shift key work?

A lot of people are high on Hockenson, but this draft is a good one for TEs. I don't dispute the Broncos need one, but they could likely still get a good one in the 2nd round, i.e. Fant.

Posting on a phone....usually with at least one kid possibly 2 hanging on me, so grammatically im suprised anyone knows what im saying.

Id rather not go te honestly. Id rather bush and dexter lawrence in 1st and 2nd. Maybe bradberry because i dont trust conner at center. Hock is one of the safest picks in this draft though and trust factor in our te staying healthy is extremely low.

For the record, last year i wanted quenton nelson and was actually quite upset when he was there and we didnt take him. Chubb worked out okay but didnt really help us win games when case was scrambling around all the time

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Lordy...the latest article in The Athletic on the Rox is pretty damning. To put it bluntly, they're panicking and swinging at EVERYTHING, which is essentially the same problem they had last season. Also, Ian Desmond sucks, even though he somehow managed to go 2-for-2 in a game he got yanked out of the starting lineup for.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Does your shift key work?

A lot of people are high on Hockenson, but this draft is a good one for TEs. I don't dispute the Broncos need one, but they could likely still get a good one in the 2nd round, i.e. Fant.

I don't disagree with waiting for a TE, but I think Fant is also going in round 1.

Pokecheque

Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
So annoying, two of the best and classiest players in NBA history have their respective swan songs in front of their hometown fans in Dwayne Wade and Dirk Nowitzki, and that's the time Magic Johnson decides to publicly declare he's quitting the Lakers before even telling his boss. :shakehead

I hope the Lakers become as irrelevant as the Clippers were for nearly their entire existence.

Reactions: AvsWraith

Babel Salamander

Oct 9, 2017
A bonkers end to the NBA regular season, two wild comebacks by the Nuggets and Blazers completely alter the final brackets. The Nuggets get out of the Houston and Golden State bracket to the WCF, their path is set if they can snap out of the funk they've been in.

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
Nuggets enter the playoffs with the worst record in their last 10 out of the teams that got in in the West. Malone better be ready for Pop. Great news for them is that they avoided Warriors, Rockets and Jazz (Gobert just dominates Jokić at times and gives him more trouble than any other big man in the league). I'll give them an edge over the Spurs because I believe they are more talented, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if the Spurs push them to 7 games and even take the series.

famicommander

Aug 12, 2011
Mammoth will try again to clinch a playoff spot tomorrow night at home against the Rochester Knighthawks. All they need is one win (or a Vancouver loss).

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
The GOAT, Derrick White, gonna be the guy that knock the Nuggets out of the playoffs huh

Pokecheque

Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Just so unbelievably frustrating that this team finally built a worthwhile rotation (though early results would suggest otherwise) and it's not gonna mean a goddamn thing because they now can't hit to save their lives.

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
if you're reacting to today's loss, at least they got an excuse after playing 18 last night. I sure as hell bet against them today and cashed in nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad