OT: Other Colorado Sports: Broncos, Nuggets, Rockies...II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
If they lose Arenado they are doomed. I just hope they are hanging on to him for the right reasons - to win a championship etc......and not just for the crowd draw.

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
Here's an example that Romo pointed out last night--the Rams would depart their huddle after there was less than 15 seconds in the play clock because that's when communication in the helmets is turned off for both sides and it doesn't allow Belichick to see how they're lining up and give him a chance to communicate something to the D. That level of nuance is incredible! So then I'm starting to take notice of that to see if it's something that the Patriots D can stop.

that also meant mcvay couldn't know how the pats lined up before he made the playcall. and they could show one look until late in the clock and then switch it after the snap. i think they should've went with much quicker tempo.

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
that also meant mcvay couldn't know how the pats lined up before he made the playcall. and they could show one look until late in the clock and then switch it after the snap. i think they should've went with much quicker tempo.
Yeah, kid outsmarted himself and BB took him to the woodshed.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas

That's true, but when Romo pointed it out, is was in the 2nd half when the Rams were showing a bit more signs of life on the offensive side of the ball.

I mean Ivan is right though...Belichick seemingly ran circles around him.

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
Ratings are in from the AAF league last night and it scored better than the NBA. Hope this league can stay afloat and bring some developed QBs and OL into the NFL

Grackle Party

Full of guts!!
Jun 11, 2007
Cream City
I watched some AAF. I like how they made it very clear they want to be a developmental league for the nfl. If they can get some kind of deal to get practice squad guys that would be awesome.

The quality felt like a preseason game. Like the 4th one when only bubble guys play

I'd watch again.

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
I actually only watched with the little app thing but yeah - looked like fundamentals were off even from the computer simulated app. Hope it improves and hope the nfl realizes that if a developmental league improves, the nfl improves.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016

tumblr_ljdz6nNHJf1qzj01e.gif

For the love of all that is holy...

Avsrule2022

"No more rats"
Apr 4, 2012
Longmont, CO
Flacco makes 18 million next season. Keenum makes 18 million next season. 10 million in dead money if they cut Keenum. So the Broncos either have 2 bad QB's that cost 36 million against the cap, or 1 bad QB and a dead money hit for 28 million. Terrible business and football decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad