Other AZ Sports Thread 7: Sun Devils, Suns, Lumberjacks, Cardinals, Dbacks, Rattlers, Wildcats, etc.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Fun fact - one of the two co-founders of Footprint has been a regular in the Chandler and Gilbert beer leagues for about 15 years. I had no idea what the guy did until now but his name jumped off the page when I saw it. Ive probably played against the guy at least 50 times.

Is his equipment 100% organic and biodegradable?

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
9 turnovers between Paul and Booker again, with a lot of bad shot selection/blocks. Just the same mistakes as in every other loss.

Reactions: BigJCaRoach

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
Heartbreak for the Suns, but as the series went on it was obvious Milwaukee was the better team.

Suns need another big body inside. Ayton is soft, young, but too soft.

Reactions: RemoAZ

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Heartbreak

I think a more apt description would be chokejob. Can't go up 2-0 and lose 4 straight.

Paul and Booker's ball handling was atrocious. Bucks defense was very good but those guys are elite enough to breakthrough that if they are playing well.

Dirty Old Man

Anti-chatter Engine
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
They're fine. They'll be back. All those teams (Pistons, Bulls) in the 80s that had to lose before they learned how to win. Their main problem is what to do when CP leaves or ages out. Thats gonna be a fun place for people to hang out downtown the next 3 years at least. Certainly better than the last 10.

Reactions: bluesXwinXtheXcup

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
Well guess the suns losing has made everyone forget about them here ha. But good news, Chris Paul will be playing in a cane or a walker on the court in a couple years, but they were able to keep Cam Payne around, and go out and get a big backup for Ayton(huge need if you watched the playoffs). Suns are in win now mode that's for sure, we'll see what happens. Looking forward to the day the suns don't make the playoffs then Sarver has had enough of the high spending in cap and tries to offload Chris Paul to some willing participant to save some money.

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
They're fine. They'll be back. All those teams (Pistons, Bulls) in the 80s that had to lose before they learned how to win. Their main problem is what to do when CP leaves or ages out. Thats gonna be a fun place for people to hang out downtown the next 3 years at least. Certainly better than the last 10.
Pistons were a minor dynasty caught between Lakers/Celtics and the dawn of the Bulls. Suns flat out choked. If what I saw is an example of where Paul is now he has already aged out.

Anyone know if Sun Devils hockey will have fans or if the tickets are just sold out?

Reactions: SniperHF

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Pistons were a minor dynasty caught between Lakers/Celtics and the dawn of the Bulls. Suns flat out choked. If what I saw is an example of where Paul is now he has already aged out.

Anyone know if Sun Devils hockey will have fans or if the tickets are just sold out?

Their website says tickets for the 21-22 season can be bought now, and they look like a really good deal. Season tickets for 20 home games range from $275-$425. If I lived in the area and had the time that would be high on my list.

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Their website says tickets for the 21-22 season can be bought now, and they look like a really good deal. Season tickets for 20 home games range from $275-$425. If I lived in the area and had the time that would be high on my list.
Let me check again. I was just there and received a "tickets no longer available for this event" each game I selected.

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Awesome. Full 9th Inning here.

This was awesome. I thought Unit's perfect game was in Phoenix. Makes this one a bit more special being the only D-backs home no hitter. Last week I was debating getting ticket. Whoops! My cousin lucked into Verlander's first no-no (and first at Comerica Park). His uncle won a pair of tickets to a Tigers game on the radio or at work and just called him up and said "Wanna go to a Tigers game? Won tickets.".

Reactions: MIGs Dog

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->