Other AZ Sports Thread 6: Sun Devils, Suns, Lumberjacks, Cardinals, Dbacks, Rattlers, Wildcats, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
And the next 9 games are going to be fun with 6 vs Giants and 3 vs the Dodgers. 6 games left now on the road trip.

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
Delarosa is f***ing garbage. Should have pulled that son of a bitch after the first two got on.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Delarosa is ****ing garbage. Should have pulled that son of a ***** after the first two got on.

Gotta have someone warming up to pull him :popcorn:
I can understand not having another arm in the pen warming up if you're down a run or up big, but tie game in the bottom of the ninth to force extras? Yeah you should have somebody warming up.

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
Gotta have someone warming up to pull him :popcorn:
I can understand not having another arm in the pen warming up if you're down a run or up big, but tie game in the bottom of the ninth to force extras? Yeah you should have somebody warming up.

I get wanting to add the guy to first for the double play, but man, you don’t want to risk that with mccutchen.

That was ripe for a comeback win.

BigMac1212

I feel...alone.
Jun 12, 2003
Sun Devil Country
Cardinals schedule released.

Little antidote; I have always gone to a Cardinals game after Daylight Standards Time ends, so the games (still a Sunday late game) would start at 2 PM (either 2:05 PM, 2:15 PM (when the doubleheader game was slated at that time) or 2:25 PM (the current time for the doubleheader start time). I would like to go to the Week 1 home opener VS Washington just to experience a game starting at 1 PM Arizona time. (Just a little random rambling from an Autistic sports fan. )

I highly expect this will be the start of a long rebuild for the Cards. Don't set your hopes high, unless you play Madden 19 (if EA Sports survive...)

Reactions: doaner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad