Other AZ Sports Thread 6: Sun Devils, Suns, Lumberjacks, Cardinals, Dbacks, Rattlers, Wildcats, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigMac1212

I feel...alone.
Jun 12, 2003
Sun Devil Country
Sun Devils get the win in the quarterfinals. They face the winner of Oregon-Utah in the semis.

Edit: Oregon will be ASU's opponent in the Semifinals.

Last edited:

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
ASU loses to Oregon in OT. Needs a wing and a prayer to get in now.

Grand Canyon could end up being the lone AZ rep in the big dance. :eek:

Reactions: doaner

BigMac1212

I feel...alone.
Jun 12, 2003
Sun Devil Country
ASU gets to “Four”Play into the Big Dance. :naughty:

giphy.gif

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Watched the rest of the Hotshots game today (well, still a few minutes going on as I'm writing this) with no commentary. All they had was the PA announcer and on-field mics active, but annoyingly for me, the game clock and scoreboard weren't overlaid so it looked like this:

zAFLrwA.jpg

Was a nice way to watch a game (except for the occasional loud audio blips that scared the living hell out of me when they happened since the volume was otherwise kind of low). Isn't this pretty much how @rt wants to watch a game of hockey some time too?

Reactions: Matias Maccete

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Watched the rest of the Hotshots game today (well, still a few minutes going on as I'm writing this) with no commentary. All they had was the PA announcer and on-field mics active, but annoyingly for me, the game clock and scoreboard weren't overlaid so it looked like this:

zAFLrwA.jpg

Was a nice way to watch a game (except for the occasional loud audio blips that scared the living hell out of me when they happened since the volume was otherwise kind of low). Isn't this pretty much how @rt wants to watch a game of hockey some time too?
I'd love that option as well. Even just a color guy to explain when weird stuff happens like details of a vague penalty would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad