Discussion in 'Arizona Coyotes' started by Katie Connauton, Feb 18, 2018.
And, in spite of the botched trade, which could have effected Saturday's game.
4-game winning streak for the Suns. And we had to trade Ariza to spite LeBron & the Lakers to get it. Who knew?
I am always in favor of spiting the Los Angeles Lakers.
I think all Suns fans agree with your statement.
Admit it, Suns fans, when you saw this video on YouTube uneitied, you had a big smile on your face:
That was the best into in sports. That and the old coyotes one. I wish they would still do stuff like that.
Richard Dumas was pretty good, too bad he threw his career away.
If your service provider & TV has split-screen service, tune into ESPN2 at 7 PM. Why? Top-ranked Kansas invades Wells Fargo wanting revenge on the 19th-ranked Sun Devils.
I don't know how you Suns feel about the "Run 'n Gun"/Nash Era intros, but the first will always have a soft spot with me.
"I'm a firestarter, twisted firestarter."
Thanks, Suns, for introducing me to The Prodigy and Firestarter.
If there was anything Sarver could do to improve my opinion of him and the Suns, it would be this.
I'm concerned about Bill Walton.
Suns win streak snapped at 4, but they took the Wizards to 3OT in DC.
ASU beats #1 Kansas!
This won Twitter tonight....
Good news: Fitz became the oldest WR to throw a TD pass.
Bad news: Zane missed the PAT.
Worst news: The Cards are down at the half. (But that's typical of the Redbirds this season. )
1 more week of pain and then we can see where we're drafting. We can actually pick first overall if the Raiders win one of their remaining two games (they've got the Monday night game this week) and we lose next week.
I'm picturing 20000 fans lighting up a Cuban in the stands.
On the Cardinals front, no humidor needed.
They need to fire both Kein and Wilks.
1. He hired a guy who plays a 4-3 defense and primarily a zone system to boot. It requires big Mike linebackers. The Cards roster is built for a 3-4 requiring smaller, fast inside linebackers (Buchannon) and different skill sets on the part of the linemen as well. Keim didn't alter the roster in order to fit the incoming coach's system.
2. Keim did not find better WR for the team and let Brown go, who has been good this year.
3. Keim didn't find offensive linemen. Chronic issue.
4. Keim gave the OK to hire Mike McCoy.
5. Keim's history of drafting, IMO, is spotty.
1. Wilks didn't, or couldn't alter his defensive system to better fit the players skills. He kept forcing square pegs into round holes. He didn't give his players a chance to succeed.
2. Wilks totally blew it with Mike McCoy as OC.
3. Cards defense and offense were simplistic and predictable. TE in motion, run between the tackles time and again, for example.
ASU's men's team moved up to #17 after upsetting top-ranked Kansas at home (who dropped to #5).
I know the vanderbilt loss was going to hurt a little, considering vanderbildt lost on satruday, but geesus. That was brutal. ASU needs to do work in the Pac-12 anyways. Last year they started off really strong but didn't do anything in the pac-12. Much different team this year than last year though.
With the loss, it’s time to clean house!
First overall pick!
Separate names with a comma.