Other AZ Sports Thread 6: Sun Devils, Suns, Lumberjacks, Cardinals, Dbacks, Rattlers, Wildcats, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
I get going after a bridge qb if the plan is to draft one high, but Bradford is an expensive, mediocre, injury prone qb. Makes very little sense.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
Bradford is a bust. He should have been out of the league by now. Trade for Nick Foles or draft a QB in the 1st round.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Bradford is a bust. He should have been out of the league by now. Trade for Nick Foles or draft a QB in the 1st round.
Since it's such short term I'd imagine they'll draft qb in the 1st still, with Bradford as a short term guy. He's a pretty poor choice for even that role though.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
"Hey Larry. Did I catch you at a good time?"

"Yeah Steve. I'm just driving to the store. What's up?"

"Hey so I got good news, we got a QB"

"Excellent Steve. Who is it?"

"I have Sam on the other line here"

"Sam? Did we trade up to get Sam Darnold?"

"No. It's Sam Bradford"

giphy.gif

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Oh cardinals. They had a few years of being a functional, successful NFL franchise. Back down to the pit now.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Hey, what's the worst that could happen? It ends up like the the Derrick Anderson, Max Hall, Kevin Kolb, John Skelton years?

:snide:

Oh wait that's exactly what could happen.

This is why some Cardinals fans and certain local media people thinking moving on from Palmer anyway, back when it wasn't clear he was retiring or not, were sorely mistaken.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
And Syracuse sent ASU a reminder that their Men's Basketball program is just as irreverent as ASU itself.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
Mitchell looked lost playing in the zone. Justice should have been at the free throw line every play. Frustrating. Here's to the growth of the program though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->