Other AZ Sports Thread 6: Sun Devils, Suns, Lumberjacks, Cardinals, Dbacks, Rattlers, Wildcats, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

doaner

Aug 21, 2008
SURPRISE!
First overall pick!

web1_09.21.18.bosa_.jpg

Is that guy 50?

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Keim is going to survive? What a joke. Dude has made so many questionable decisions on top of losing and his DUI.

I think it's fair to give him one more year, but if there's no significant turnaround (it's not like the Cardinals can get a whole lot worse), then he's gone and I'm sure he knows that too.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
I think it's fair to give him one more year, but if there's no significant turnaround (it's not like the Cardinals can get a whole lot worse), then he's gone and I'm sure he knows that too.

Not really fair to a new coach coming in. They get handed trash and expected to make it look good?

doaner

Aug 21, 2008
SURPRISE!
I’m excited about the new head coach of the cardinals. He really needs to surround himself with competent people to make him successful. Would be great to get the rams QB coach we interviewed for our OC.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Not really fair to a new coach coming in. They get handed trash and expected to make it look good?

The Cardinals roster isn't that trash. Wilks just changed the style and scheme to be the least optimal imaginable with predictable results. If it was any other league, they'd be accused of tanking on purpose it was so unlikely to succeed.

Kingsbury is a great offensive mind and the players will love him but we'll see about actual HC duties at the highest level. Tentatively optimistic.

BigMac1212

I feel...alone.
Jun 12, 2003
Sun Devil Country
I know the Cards lost 10 Super Bowls ago, but we all have good memories of the game. I have a weird one.

(I'm a country music fan. Don't disrespect Faith.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad