Other AZ Sports Thread 6: Sun Devils, Suns, Lumberjacks, Cardinals, Dbacks, Rattlers, Wildcats, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
McCoy has Melvin Gordon And he looked like a borderline bust.

McCoy leaves and Gordon is one of the best running backs in the league.

David Johnson looks like one of the best running backs in the league.

Gets McCoy and looks like a bust.

Reactions: BigMac1212

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Fitz and Kirk dropping balls, typical Cardinals finding new ways to lose.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
First time in a long time a Cardinals QB is better than his receivers. He looks like a natural out there, no panic under pocket pressure. He'd have 150 more yards without all the drops.

Reactions: RABBIT and doaner

Lilhoody

Nov 25, 2016
Peoria, AZ
Jared Dudley was more athletic looking than Ryan Anderson. He has cankles, no upper body and his butt jiggles as he trots up court. Don't the Suns have a training staff?

Last edited:

BigMac1212

I feel...alone.
Jun 12, 2003
Sun Devil Country
Forgive me, Cards fans, I have sinned. I voted for the 0-16 option in the "When will the Arizona Cardinals win?" thread in the football forum. You can revoke my Cardinals card now. :(

Glad to see that the Redbirds won a game. Let's see if that momentum continue. (Does the win mean we get 1/2 off pizza somewhere tomorrow?)

Reactions: Katie Connauton

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Forgive me, Cards fans, I have sinned. I voted for the 0-16 option in the "When will the Arizona Cardinals win?" thread in the football forum. You can revoke my Cardinals card now. :(

Glad to see that the Redbirds won a game. Let's see if that momentum continue. (Does the win mean we get 1/2 off pizza somewhere tomorrow?)

You're fired.

Reactions: doaner

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Hell of a bomb by Rosen there, on our first offensive play of the game. This kid is unbelievable.

His QBR is top 5 despite having a shite line, terrible play calling from McCoy, and basically no help from his receivers other than Kirk. He's a stud. Now to just build a team around him...

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
hPWXLe5.png

Reactions: SniperHF
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad