OT: Your Toronto Mapleleafs Are Featured (NHL 19 Project)

ledzeppelinfan1

Feb 26, 2010
Hey leafs fans. Im doing a project with my spare time where I'm playing NHL 19's Season Mode as my four favorite teams (no simming): STL, TOR, EDM, and PIT.

Its being hosted on the Operation Sports EA NHL forum but I also post the highlights here on the EA NHL forum.

Just thought a few of you may be interested in following. If not, I totally get it. Some people think its dumb...but hey, some people collect stamps and rocks...so, to each their own, right?

MODERATORS: This is the last post I will make in this thread unless Im responding to another posters question. I will NOT engage any negative remarks. If you wish to not watch, then simply be mature and ignore this, please. If it sinks, I'll just let it sink. I'm not looking to spam your space. I don't wanna be 'that guy'. Its just a simple invitation.

Here is EDM @ BOS and VGK @ PIT

Tomorrow night will feature CGY @ STL and TOR @DET

So far, I'm 1-1-2 with the Leafs. Regardless if you follow or not, good luck this year, Leafs fans!!! What an interesting team you've got!!!

ledzeppelinfan1

Feb 26, 2010
Episode 6

CGY @ STL

TOR @ DET

Guys, at least do me the service of liking the post if you are enjoying this. Its not much to ask.
wave.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad