News: OT: Who do you follow on Twitter for best trade rumors?

Harvey Birdman

…Need some law books, with pictures this time…
Oct 21, 2008
Penguins Legal Office
Since the deadline is fast approaching figured all of us here on the trade board could share who we get our information from.

Ive got...

- TSN
- McKenzie
- LeBrun
- Dreger
- Friedman

Anyone have any suggestions who else myself or others should add if you have someone that gives good legit info?

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
If you're really looking for news fast, follow all of the teams insiders and turn post notifications on (near the deadline though). Did this last year and heard about every trade/rumor as soon as it was tweeted. I would just check who each insider is following and then follow them from there

Wingsfan 4 life

Oct 9, 2016
You might as well just keep an eye on HF. Typically anything will be on here within seconds of leaking.

Pretty much why I haven't been on twitter for a year or so. It was just easier coming here than siphoning through a buttload of tweets multiple times a day.

Reactions: TrillMike

sparxx87

Don Quixote
Jan 5, 2010
Toronto
Pretty much why I haven't been on twitter for a year or so. It was just easier coming here than siphoning through a buttload of tweets multiple times a day.
Definitely.

Other sports as well. Basketball, baseball.. they all usually have anything newsworthy posted within minutes.

Hennessey1981

Jun 12, 2013
There's an app called Icebreaker which is basically feeds from Twitter and you can customize it.

Feb 24, 2017
The moderators do a pretty good job during the high volume player movement periods at keeping the crap to a minimum. It also helps that they set the forum to only accept new trade forum threads from site sponsors during these times.

islesfan66

Nov 6, 2013
Rumor Break

i follow him for the comedic value, a guy who only posts highly inaccurate leafs rumors.... and then when people call him out on it fakes a suicide then comes back now acting like a different poster hysterical

islesfan66

Nov 6, 2013
This guy literally said in the summer he was proud he finally moved out of his mom’s basement. Honestly. I don’t see how he has any contacts at all :laugh:

he also faked a suicide recently due to being bullied online but then came back like hey this is someone else who also going to post similar rumors the same style... and has made claims that he is very wealthy before... and told everyone he'd send them 15$ if may weather beat mcgregor. he has issues to say the least

Reactions: Omar

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad