OT: What's the most memorable HFBoards inside joke or saying?

Sep 19, 2008
DnlpiyxU4AIjSsC

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
Yes please.

There was a kid whose username was RealKrug47 posting in the Lady Advice thread about a girl who he was in the friend zone with. He revealed certain personal information about himself like his first name and where he lived, and somebody managed to find him easily on Facebook because he had Torey Krug in his profile picture, and he confirmed it was him. So basically he got "Doxxed" which is the modern day fancy internet speak for this I believe.

Someone then went through his friends list and was able to guess who the girl was, and he confirmed. I remember there was another hot girl on his friends list who everyone said he should be asking out instead, and I remember there was a poll thread about which one he should choose, and the lounge was divided into #Team(friend zone girl) and #Team(other girl) :laugh:

Then it got taken even further, when someone (apparently it was a random lurker) went on the girl's Facebook profile which displayed her phone number, so they called her and told her that RealKrug47 had a crush on her and that he posted about it in the lounge on HFBoards, which she then went and read. RealKrug47 then came back into the Lady Advice thread saying that she got really angry with him because of all this and they had a big argument.

I think that was the end of that, and the mods closed down the thread because it had finally reached the point where it spilled over into the real world. RealKrug47 was perma-banned and we never did find out what happened to him.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
There was a kid whose username was RealKrug47 posting in the Lady Advice thread about a girl who he was in the friend zone with. He revealed certain personal information about himself like his first name and where he lived, and somebody managed to find him easily on Facebook because he had Torey Krug in his profile picture, and he confirmed it was him. So basically he got "Doxxed" which is the modern day fancy internet speak for this I believe.

Someone then went through his friends list and was able to guess who the girl was, and he confirmed. I remember there was another hot girl on his friends list who everyone said he should be asking out instead, and I remember there was a poll thread about which one he should choose, and the lounge was divided into #Team(friend zone girl) and #Team(other girl) :laugh:

Then it got taken even further, when someone (apparently it was a random lurker) went on the girl's Facebook profile which displayed her phone number, so they called her and told her that RealKrug47 had a crush on her and that he posted about it in the lounge on HFBoards, which she then went and read. RealKrug47 then came back into the Lady Advice thread saying that she got really angry with him because of all this and they had a big argument.

I think that was the end of that, and the mods closed down the thread because it had finally reached the point where it spilled over into the real world. RealKrug47 was perma-banned and we never did find out what happened to him.

Great times.

I remember going to that thread and then all hell broke loose.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
The Darkest Day In Habs History is probably the greatest thread of all time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad