OT: What's the most memorable HFBoards inside joke or saying?

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
I8Hoy.png

Reactions: HFBCommenter
Sep 19, 2008
(Quarterback)ception

(i.e. Staffordception, Fitzception, Bortlesception)

that's dumb

on the occasional times I commentate on the NFL HF threads I will specifically avoid using those terms. I find it rather cheezy and hacky.

@Marc the Habs Fan

Any t ime you see me commentate a football game and someone gets picked it's always however a broadcaster would say it, because I am an esteemed broadcaster and play by play man. You ain't see someone like Jim Nantz on TV yell STAFFORDCEPTION EDDIE JACKSON TO THE HOUSE

No right

it's dumb

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
This is outhouse
Goatlender
Turkey girl
Ryder halak and a 2nd
Cubicle guy

Although cubicle guy had such massive potential and then really just ended up being an even more massive bust.

Are we allowed to say post 95 still?

darko

Feb 16, 2009
that's dumb

on the occasional times I commentate on the NFL HF threads I will specifically avoid using those terms. I find it rather cheezy and hacky.

@Marc the Habs Fan

Any t ime you see me commentate a football game and someone gets picked it's always however a broadcaster would say it, because I am an esteemed broadcaster and play by play man. You ain't see someone like Jim Nantz on TV yell STAFFORDCEPTION EDDIE JACKSON TO THE HOUSE

No right

it's dumb

You see it as commentating. The rest of us see it as a waste of bandwidth.

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
So as I was driving around the frozen landscape that is central Iowa on back roads that were nearly perfect glazed sheets of ice, for some reason I was reminded of a thread from the past that fits here. I can't remember the full context of it - other than I recall it went totally backwards from what that particular OP had intended - and perhaps one of the long timers here can retell the story.

Revenge is a dish best served cold

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
So as I was driving around the frozen landscape that is central Iowa on back roads that were nearly perfect glazed sheets of ice, for some reason I was reminded of a thread from the past that fits here. I can't remember the full context of it - other than I recall it went totally backwards from what that particular OP had intended - and perhaps one of the long timers here can retell the story.

Revenge is a dish best served cold

Are you like 60?

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
The canucks board had an epic underwater ski resort thread years ago before the great zoidberg server crash. We’ve named our off topic thread that in memorandum of it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad