OT: VERSUS To Air Up to 10 MWC Hoops Games

Stevedude530

Dec 21, 2005
7 regular season contests, and they can choose to air the Semifinals and finals of the Conference Tournament

11/18 7:30 PM Cal vs. San Diego St.
1/6 3:30 PM UNLV vs. Air Force
1/6 5:30 PM San Diego St. vs. BYU
1/20 5:00 PM San Diego St. vs. Air Force
1/23 10:30 PM San Diego St. vs. UNLV (Will air AFTER the NHL Skills Comp.)
2/14 10:00 PM Utah vs. Air Force
2/17 6:30 PM UNLV vs. Utah

3/9 Men's Semifinals
3/10 Men's Finals

Either CSTV or VERSUS will broadcast the Semis and Finals

HF_Rangers

Jan 16, 2004
Winston-Salem, NC
this has to do with hockey how

1) It's stated as off-topic.

2) Any news that regards to Versus/OLN building their profile by adding games from other leagues is important because the network needs to build around the NHL in order to generate interest and become at least a contender down the road with ESPN.

3) Stevedude, you may be a Devils fan, but I appreciate all the sports television news you post here. Keep up the good work.

ColoradoHockeyFan

Feb 17, 2005
Denver area

2) Any news that regards to Versus/OLN building their profile by adding games from other leagues is important because the network needs to build around the NHL in order to generate interest and become at least a contender down the road with ESPN.

3) Stevedude, you may be a Devils fan, but I appreciate all the sports television news you post here. Keep up the good work.
I couldn't agree more with this. And I don't think it's even necessary to state it as "off-topic." And I would also like to echo the appreciation of all of the sports television news that Stevedude posts. Keep it coming.

Stevedude530

Dec 21, 2005
It might be as good a time as ever to plug my blog: Steveshockey.blogspot.com, eh?

Mostly Hockey on TV stuff. When the season begins, I will review the VERSUS game the night before and 1 NBC game each week.

Oilslick941611

slapshot into the empty net...utterly irrelevant
Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa

you know what? i think im freaking blind. i never saw the OT.

Last edited:

Dr Love

Mar 22, 2002
Location, Location!
They've been carrying at least one college football game each Saturday so far. Last week they had Colorado/Colorado State, which isn't a big game (unless you're from CO or you went to either school) but isn't small potatoes either.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->