OT: Tyler Seguin's Crotch as a Golf Tee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I guess you could say he's really....

nuts.

Sounds like it was for his charity cause or whatever though, so at least it's going to a good cause. :laugh:

Every pink hat would weep if that club was just a bit off target.

SoldiersOfFilth

Hamildone with Neely
Dec 28, 2013
Near Olympia
So can Iginla but who cares if you don't do it in the playoffs.

This x100. Regular season means nothing other than if you can get into the playoffs. The REAL season starts late April, and if you can't produce there, you are worthless year-round. Look at Jumbo Joe, assist god in the regular season, and chokes in the playoffs. Or lately Crosby. Just vanishes in big games.

Slapshot18

Dec 20, 2010
This x100. Regular season means nothing other than if you can get into the playoffs. The REAL season starts late April, and if you can't produce there, you are worthless year-round. Look at Jumbo Joe, assist god in the regular season, and chokes in the playoffs. Or lately Crosby. Just vanishes in big games.

I don't believe choked as bad as his stats would reflect last year in the playoffs. I watched highlights on the
Blackhawks series last year and he was flying all over the place creating opportunities, hitting posts, and setting up linemates who couldn't finish. He was playing with Chris Kelly and Kaspars Daugavins and had 4 points in the series. Jagr played worse on the Bergy line than Seguin. It's too bad it didn't work out for him because imo he is exactly what the Bruins need right now.

member 96824

Its not his fault. Its the posts fault. If he doesnt hit those 11 posts he has 11 goals.

At least, I think that's how the playoff excuse game works...

member 96824

Thornton has hovered around PPG in the playoffs every year except the last in the playoffs since leaving Boston...without doing the math his SJ numbers look like a higher PPG the David superstaromgsoclutch Krejci

Truthfully the only real bad playoff he had was that ****ing 04 series.

Gordon Lightfoot

Hey Dotcom. Nice to meet you.
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2009
I guess that 'time to move krejci' thread has merit after all looking at last years stats in the playoffs.... 12 games 3 points... guess he's done too.

My statement was more a refute of the obsession with point totals. Every year I hear that they don't have a real sniper, or that player X has however many goals. But regular season point totals don't matter in the end. So if Seguin scores 45 goals next year, tons of people will lament that he's gone. But if he doesn't put up when it matters, who cares?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad