New Yawk
www.outsidethegarden.com
What's there to be afraid of???

WinnieThepooh.jpg

BlueshirtBlitz

Foolish Samurai
Aug 2, 2010
New York
As a long time camper and hiker, bears are absolutely terrifying. Sometimes people don't realize how strong they are. Of course if you're smart you can avoid 95% of bear encounters, but if you're ever put in a situation where a confrontation is unexpected you better know what the **** to do, or else its game over.

*Bob Richards*

As a long time camper and hiker, bears are absolutely terrifying. Sometimes people don't realize how strong they are. Of course if you're smart you can avoid 95% of bear encounters, but if you're ever put in a situation where a confrontation is unexpected you better know what the **** to do, or else its game over.

It's not just strength either (they easily rip the doors off of cars). People don't understand how FAST and agile they are. They can climb trees with ease and are extremely quick. Outrunning a bear is a death sentence.

BlueshirtBlitz

Foolish Samurai
Aug 2, 2010
New York
It's not just strength either (they easily rip the doors off of cars). People don't understand how FAST and agile they are. They can climb trees with ease and are extremely quick. Outrunning a bear is a death sentence.

Yep.

And they can swim.

Basically nature's killing machine.

*Bob Richards*

Yep.

And they can swim.

Basically nature's killing machine.

Godless killing machines.

My favorite debate isn't Democrat vs. Republican/Liberal vs. Conservative/Science vs. Religion.

It's Bear vs. Gorilla. The ultimate battle.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
After going on a three day canoeing/camping trip I don'y give a **** about bears. But **** insects. **** Frogs. **** Toads. And **** any animal smaller than me.

*Bob Richards*

Just made the new OT and included Chat info in the OP.

Thank you Paradox for creating that!

*Bob Richards*

Seriously. I'm giving free reign of spam for like the last 5 posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->