OT: OT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brock Boeser Laser Show

Sep 27, 2017
Im not sure how much more money Boras needs. This guy is probably lowkey a billionaire. His family is set for generations.

Every massive contract has his name behind it.

just searched his net worth and it’s apparently 400M. I literally can’t even fathom having that much money. Never get people that are so obsessed with making so much money where they will never see 3/4’s of it.
I think it’s mostly about ego for boras now. He doesn’t need the money but he likes to play the game. He probably gets an ego boner when he sees an owner or multiple owners cave to his demands.

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
I’ll be moving to an area in China that is......

1) 10 minutes away from their version of Las Vegas
2) An hour away from their version of New York City (by Ferry).
3) An hour away from their version of San Francisco (by Ferry).
4) 90 minutes away from the Chinese “sister” city of Vancouver (by High Speed train).

Last edited:

Nomobo

Feb 20, 2015
Victoria

4) 90 minutes away from the Chinese “sister” city of Vancouver (by High Speed train).
Where? Somewhere near

I’m trying to figure it out.

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
Where? Somewhere near

I’m trying to figure it out.

I'll give you a clue about the Chinese Province.

It's their version of Quebec in the sense that the number one language elsewhere throughout the country, is the number two language in this province.

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
#4 is Hong Kong - not sure about 2 or 3 lol. Maybe Guangzhou and Shenzen?? @Hindustan Smyl

yes, correct. :cool:

1) HK = China’s version of NYC
2) Shenzhen = China’s version of SF since it’s their IT hub (although Hangzhou May have overtaken Shenzhen in this regard).
3) Guangzhou = Vancouver’s sister city.
4) Maccau (China’s version of Vegas) will be 10 minutes from my new city.........of Zhuhai!

Look for inappropriate Lecturer/student relationship to skyrocket in 2020 in Zhuhai. :p

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Juolevi looking like a meh AHL d-men most nights. Comet posters complain that his skating and lateral movement are getting exposed even at that level.

Based on the first couple of months, there's virtually no chance he gets into any NHL games this season. So what do we have here? Quite possibly one of the Canucks all-time 'draft busts'....and that's saying something because over their 50 year history, they've had some doozies.

Reactions: y2kcanucks

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
West Coast
Juolevi looking like a meh AHL d-men most nights. Comet posters complain that his skating and lateral movement are getting exposed even at that level.

Based on the first couple of months, there's virtually no chance he gets into any NHL games this season. So what do we have here? Quite possibly one of the Canucks all-time 'draft busts'....and that's saying something because over their 50 year history, they've had some doozies.

I agree, the Colby Usman fight as a good one.

Reactions: y2kcanucks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad