OT: OT Thread Part 7: Where the Only Off Off Topic is Politics (Well Not Literally!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delicious Pancakes

Top Pocket Find
Apr 23, 2012
Home
I couldn’t stop laughing. I imagined the Benny Hill soundtrack to this.

She just kept trying the same thing like she was thinking, "Well maybe this time it won't be slippery."

Looks like maybe she was wearing some of those nice warm winter boots that look great but have treads that are nearly useless in winter.

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
She just kept trying the same thing like she was thinking, "Well maybe this time it won't be slippery."

Looks like maybe she was wearing some of those nice warm winter boots that look great but have treads that are nearly useless in winter.

My wife bought me these sort of ice cleats you can strap on to your boots. Those are awesome as I was like this woman, always falling on the ice walking the dog but they make a complete mess out of your laminate or tile floors...

Reactions: joestevens29

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
My wife bought me these sort of ice cleats you can strap on to your boots. Those are awesome as I was like this woman, always falling on the ice walking the dog but they make a complete mess out of your laminate or tile floors...

They work great, have been using them for years. Costco sells a really good one. But for sure, outside only.

Delicious Pancakes

Top Pocket Find
Apr 23, 2012
Home

Yeah there are a few different brands of ice cleats you can get at MEC depending on how much you want to spend and what type of footwear you're using. That poor woman definitely could have used some.

My condolences for your floor. I probably just would have just pissed in the yard.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Yeah there are a few different brands of ice cleats you can get at MEC depending on how much you want to spend and what type of footwear you're using. That poor woman definitely could have used some.

My condolences for your floor. I probably just would have just pissed in the yard.

That's the beauty of living on 5 acres surrounded by bush on three sides. I probably pee more outdoors than indoors. ;)

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton

I have a couple pair coming via online order as the set my wife bought broke thanks to the “non rust inhibiting” slurry the city uses which caused them to rust.

Thanks. I didn’t have to take a leak....

Reactions: Delicious Pancakes

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
I found this interesting:

6jipglu009461.jpg

Over the past year in Hawaii, no NHL team has been searched for on Google more than the Oilers have. I wonder what percentage of those searches were from @Bryanbryoil :laugh:

BlueCheeseWithWings

Aug 1, 2018
In consecutive days, billionaire, fashion moguls have been arrested: Peter Nygard and Jean-Luc Brunel are accused of sex crimes against children. Both are friends of Epstein.

Someone is talking; and someone is giving the green light to have them arrested. The next dominoes to fall, I hope, will be Les Wexner and Prince Andrew. Once those two are trapped in a corner like the infested rats they are, they will squeal like piggies.

Peter Nygard’s Arrest Casts New Scrutiny On Reported Prince Andrew Visit

France detains modelling agent in Jeffrey Epstein inquiry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad