OT: OT Thread Part 7: Where the Only Off Off Topic is Politics (Well Not Literally!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

soothsayer

Oct 27, 2009
Bringing new meaning to "throwing your life savings away"

This must be a continuation from an older story. There was a UK fellow who wanted to dig up a landfill a while back for his hard drive. This must be the same person. The government refused because apparently doing significant digging in a landfill has some pretty serious environmental risks.

I read an article the other day that found that around 100 billion dollars of bitcoin are locked away by forgotten passwords and lost hard drives.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
My golf score goes something like this

+2
+3
+2
+2
+1
+1
+1
+1
+2
+2
+3
+5
+6
+8
DNF
DNF
I would say the 10th hole is the start of your demise. Throttle back on about hole 8, and you should have a much better round. Yer welcome.

P.S. Your golf round nirvana would appear to occur right around the midway point, which is very similar to mine.:D

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

TB12

Apr 5, 2015
I would say the 10th hole is the start of your demise. Throttle back on about hole 8, and you should have a much better round. Yer welcome.

P.S. Your golf round nirvana would appear to occur right around the midway point, which is very similar to mine.:D
Not sure if there’s enough interest but I would LOVE a golf OT thread in here

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton

When your doing a beer a hole it’s damn tough to focus on the back 9 nevermind finish.

oilers'72

Jul 3, 2006
Red Deer, Alta
I should mention that I took TV Crafts 12/22/32 at Victoria Composite back in the late 70s. Even then, in front of no audience, just classmates and the teacher, people had problems reading a long standing pre-prepared news script looking only at a camera.

oilers'72

Jul 3, 2006
Red Deer, Alta
“Thanks for that look into sports Brian”

The ending was priceless!

Brian Collins actually overcame that event and went on to make a good life, even doing some on screen reporting on a Waco, Texas TV station. He did an interview on Tosh.0 but Comedy Central has a geoblock on its video content.

There's this video which explains what went on with that newscast. Lots of unnecessary content, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->