OT: OT Thread Part 6: still got a new name faster than Seattle's team

Status
Not open for further replies.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
If this is real he's a Darwin award candidate.

I don't think it's real though because there's no way he set up a camera like that in those situations.

From the comments section looks like it’s this guy:

‘Rémi Gaillard is a French prankster who uploads videos on YouTube. As of January 2017, his channel is the 26th most subscribed comedy channel on YouTube.’

Reactions: Brett44

SK13

non torsii subligarium
Jul 23, 2007
Edmonton
If this is real he's a Darwin award candidate.

I don't think it's real though because there's no way he set up a camera like that in those situations.

This your first viewing of Remi?

Oh it's real. My personal favorite. Short and sweet.

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
My in-laws are filipino and with the anniversary (for lack of better term) of the passing of John Candy recently gone by, I've been teaching them the wonderful blessing that was SCTV. Its fun, especially that all of them live in the Toronto GTA, and mostly in Scarborough, this is almost 40years old and its still fresh and hilarious

Reactions: harpoon

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
My in-laws are filipino and with the anniversary (for lack of better term) of the passing of John Candy recently gone by, I've been teaching them the wonderful blessing that was SCTV. Its fun, especially that all of them live in the Toronto GTA, and mostly in Scarborough, this is almost 40years old and its still fresh and hilarious

They used to film this at the old ITV studios on the south side and sometimes used my old High School Harry Ainlay to film. I remember seeing them around quite a bit back in the day.

Reactions: yukoner88

Laodongxi

Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011

Another version your in-laws might enjoy:

Da McBomb

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 9, 2004

Canadian got Covid-19 while in Vegas. Also today, first case of Covid-19 was reported in Vegas.

I was just there last week for Oilers game. Kinda scary when you think about the amount of tourists and all the different ways you can catch the virus there... with all the handling and sharing of poker chips, cards, Slot machines, etc.

Reactions: belair

SK13

non torsii subligarium
Jul 23, 2007
Edmonton
As a rule, I don't get into many twitter scraps but the stupid motherf***ers comparing to the Coronavirus to the flu are triggering me.

I think I've set a new record for getting blocked by ignorant morons today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad